Cannondale SuperSix EVO 105 5 Womens 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The most advanced women's road race machine ever made. The best bike in the world, re-engineered for... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe most advanced women's road race machine ever made.
The best bike in the world, re-engineered for women. With its women's specific geometry and sublime balance of feathery weight and unmatched stiffness,strength and comfort the SuperSix EVO Women's is ready for racers small to tall.
The ultimate machine for elite women racers or those seeking to ride like one.
Key Features :
- Everything you ever dreamed a road bike could be…and more. Light, stiff, strong, smooth and built for you.
- Ready for its close-up with subtle race-inspired graphics.
- Built on our women's-specific elite geometry: Be aggressive.
- Women's Specific Elite Geometry - Women's-specific geometr y based on frontal stack height and reach for each of the 5 (48-56) sizes available, making size selection and fitting a cinch!
- Ballistec Carbon - Cannondale's proprietary high-stiffness, high-strength carbon construction makes the EVO frames some of the lightest in the world. Yet they are also so durable that, unlike most of their lightweight competition, they come with a lifetime warranty.
- Speed Save Micro-Suspension Rear Stays - Subtle flex zones built into the chainstays and seatstays allow the rear wheel to track the ground, improving speed, handling and comfort. Tuned to work with the SPEED SAVE Fork.
- Speed Save Fork - A directional BallisTec carbon layup and offset dropouts give the fork the ability to absorb shock. A 1-1/8"to 1-1/4" tapered steerer offers the best balance of weight and stiffness. Available in 2 rakes to eliminate toe overlap on small sizes.
- Size-Specific Cable Routing - Cable routing changes according to the size of the frame gives the best possible braking and shifting performance.
- Women's-Specific Components - Narrower, ergonomic-shape handlebars, brakes positioned closer to the hands and women's saddles are just some of the details that make these bike such a joy to ride.
The Cannondale SuperSix EVO 105 5 Womens 2016 Features are:
Frame: SuperSix EVO Women|s, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30
Fork: SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer
Headset: SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm alloy top cap
Bars: Cannondale C3 Women|s Compact Wing, butted 6061 alloyCannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 2.5mm
Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
Front Mech: Shimano 105 5800, braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano 105 5800
Shifters Shimano 105 5800 w/ reach adjust shims
Chainset: Cannondale Si, BB30, FSA Chainrings, 50/34
Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
Cassette: Shimano 105 5800, 11-28, 11-speed
Chain: Shimano HG600, 11-speed
Front Brake: Shimano 105 5800
Rear Brake: Shimano 105 5800
Rims: Mavic Aksium
Front Hub: Mavic Aksium
Rear Hub: Mavic Aksium
Spokes: Mavic Aksium
Tyres: Schwalbe Lugano, 700x25c, folding Front Schwalbe Lugano, 700x25c, folding Rear
Seatpost: Cannondale C3, Alloy, 27.2x300mm