Cannondale SuperSix EVO Disc Ultegra 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A road bike with unrivalled speed, the Cannondale SuperSix Evo Carbon Disc Ultegra is rapid on the c... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A road bike with unrivalled speed, the Cannondale SuperSix Evo Carbon Disc Ultegra is rapid on the climbs as well as the descents.
“The SuperSix Evo has long been one of the very best carbon fibre road bikes on the market” – Road.cc
Cannondale’s SuperSix Evo Disc is the ultimate all-round racing bike for the road. The ultra-lightweight full carbon frame & fork have been redesigned specially for disc brakes, and makes full use of Cannondale’s in-house ‘BallisTec’ carbon fibre
Built in to the frame and fork is Cannondale’s ‘Speed Save’ technology, where the carbon fibre allows a small amount of vertical flex in the front & rear wheels. When you’re in the saddle, this means a more comfortable ride, with lower rolling resistance, and more speed!
It needs the stopping power to match. That’s exactly what you get from the Shimano RS685/805 hydraulic disc brakes. Any mountain, any road, any weather; hydraulic disc brakes put maximum stopping power right beneath your fingertips.
Shimano Ultegra gears are revered for their racing pedigree. Gearchanges are rapid, reliable and the complete gearing system is incredibly lightweight. 2x11 close ratio gears and a compact 50/34t chainset bestow the SuperSix with fantastic versatility.
Your wheels & tyres are your only contact point with the road. The Mavic Aksium disc-specific wheelset keeps the weight down, and along with the Yksion 25c tyres, grip the road like nothing else.
- Lightweight BallisTec carbon fibre frame and fork with Speed Save technology
- Mavic Aksium WTS disc wheelset for fast rolling
- Race-road geometry for an aerodynamic and powerful riding position
- Cannondale Si chainset with compact 50/34 gearing for a perfect blend of speed & versatility
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 gears have world-class racing performance & reliability
- Shimano RS685/805 hydraulic disc brakes produce unrivalled stopping power
- Sizes: 48cm, 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 60cm
- Colour: Volt/Jet Black/Acid Red
- The Cannondale SuperSix Evo Carbon Disc Ultegra is available with 0% APR Finance
|Frame:||New SuperSix EVO Disc, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 Compatible, SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30|
|Fork:||New SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon Disc, SPEED SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race, 100x12mm thru-axle|
|Headset:||SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale C2, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.|
|Bars:||Cannondale C2, 2014 Alloy, Compact|
|Front Brake:||Shimano RS685/805 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano RS685/805 hydraulic disc|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano RS685 Hydraulic|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Shifters:||Shimano RS685 Hydraulic|
|Rims:||Mavic Aksium Disc WTS|
|Front Hub:||Mavic Aksium Disc, 100x12mm thru front, 135x9mm QR rear|
|Rear Hub:||Mavic Aksium Disc, 100x12mm thru front, 135x9mm QR rear|
|Front Tyre:||Mavic Yksion Elite, folding, 700x25c|
|Rear Tyre:||Mavic Yksion Elite, folding, 700x25c|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x350mm|
|Chainset:||Cannondale Si, BB30a, FSA rings, 52/36|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cannondale Alloy PressFit30|
|Chain:||Shimano HG601, 11-speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.