Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Disc Ultegra 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information No matter how steep, whether it’s wet or dry, the Cannondale SuperSix Hi-MOD Disc Ultegra road bike ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
No matter how steep, whether it’s wet or dry, the Cannondale SuperSix Hi-MOD Disc Ultegra road bike takes difficult descents in its stride.
Cannondale’s SuperSix Evo Hi-MOD Disc is an all-round road race bike with world-beating speed, and stopping power to match. Crafted entirely from Cannondale’s premier BallisTec Hi-MOD carbon fibre, the disc-specific frame & fork deliver the ultimate stiffness and rigidity from a featherweight package.
The SuperSix isn’t just about blistering race times – this is a bike that loves spending long hours on the open road. Cannondale’s ‘Speed Save’ technology gives the front & rear wheels a bump-absorbing flexibility, giving you reduced rolling resistance and a silky smooth ride.
Shimano’s BR805 flat-mount callipers and Ice-Tech rotors give such confidence-inspiring braking, you’ll wonder how you ever managed without. Shimano Ultegra 2x11 close ratio gears give the SuperSix Hi-MOD Disc a true racing pedigree, shifting with impeccable precision and speed.
Your wheels & tyres are your only contact point with the road. The Mavic Aksium disc-specific wheelset keeps the weight down, and along with the Yksion 25c tyres, grip the road like nothing else.
- BallisTec Hi-MOD carbon fibre frame with Speed Save technology | Compatible with Di2
- BallisTec carbon fibre fork with Speed Save technology and 12mm thru-axle
- Race-road geometry for an aerodynamic and powerful riding position
- Cannondale HollowGram Si chainset with 52/36 gearing for unmatched speed
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 gears have world-class racing performance & reliability
- Shimano BR805 hydraulic disc brakes + Ice-Tech rotors give confidence-inspiring stopping power
- Sizes: 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 60cm
- Colour: Bezerker Green / Jet Black
- The Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-MOD Disc Ultegra is available with 0% APR Finance
The Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Disc Ultegra 2017 Features are:
Frame: New SuperSix EVO Disc, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Di2 Compatible, SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30a
Fork: New SuperSix EVO Disc, SPEED SAVE, BallisTec full carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race, 100x12mm thru-axle
Headset: SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm carbon top cap
Bars: Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 7050 Alloy, Compact
Stem: Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 2014 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg. w/ integrated Garmin Mount
Front Mech: Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano Ultegra
Shifters Shimano RS685 Hydraulic
Chainset: Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a, w/ OPI SpideRing, 52/36
Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
Chain: Shimano HG701, 11-speed
Front Brake: Shimano BR805 Hydraulic Flat Mount
Rear Brake: Shimano BR805 Hydraulic Flat Mount
Rims: Mavic Aksium Disc WTS
Front Hub: Mavic Aksium Disc,100x12mm thru front, 135x9mm QR rear
Rear Hub: Mavic Aksium Disc,100x12mm thru front, 135x9mm QR rear
Spokes: Mavic Aksium
Tyres: Mavic Yksion Elite, folding, 700x25c Front, Mavic Yksion Elite, folding, 700x25c Rear
Seatpost: Cannondale C2, UD Carbon, 25.4x300mm
Pedals: Not Included