Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Disc Ultegra Di2 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-MOD Disc Ultegra Di2 road bike breezes through tricky descents with e... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-MOD Disc Ultegra Di2 road bike breezes through tricky descents with ease.
Cannondale’s SuperSix Evo Hi-MOD Disc is an all-round road race bike with world-beating speed, and stopping power to match. Crafted entirely from Cannondale’s premier BallisTec Hi-MOD carbon fibre, the disc-specific frame & fork deliver the ultimate stiffness and rigidity from a featherweight package.
The SuperSix isn’t just about blistering race times – this is a bike that loves spending long hours on the open road. Cannondale’s ‘Speed Save’ technology gives the front & rear wheels a bump-absorbing flexibility, giving you reduced rolling resistance and a silky smooth ride.
Wet or dry, the Shimano BR805 hydraulic disc brakes, with flat mount callipers and Ice-Tech rotors, give you complete confidence on steep hills and tight corners. The Shimano Ultegra 2x11 close ratio gears give the SuperSix Hi-MOD Disc Ultegra Di2 a true racing pedigree, shifting with impeccable precision and speed.
Cannondale have outfitted this bike with their own HollowGram Si disc-specific wheelset, and a set of Schwalbe One tubeless tyres. The result is a fast-rolling, high grip, low weight combination with superb stiffness and response.
- BallisTec Hi-MOD carbon fibre frame with Speed Save technology
- BallisTec carbon fibre fork with Speed Save technology and 12mm thru-axle
- Race-road geometry for an aerodynamic and powerful riding position
- Cannondale HollowGram Si Disc wheelset for fast, lightweight rolling
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 2x11 gears give rapid electronic shifting
- Shimano BR805 hydraulic disc brakes + Ice-Tech rotors give confidence-inspiring stopping power
- Sizes: 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 60cm
- Colour: Bezerker Green/Jet Black
- The Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-MOD Disc Ultegra Di2 is available with 0% APR Finance
The Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Disc Ultegra Di2 2017 Features are:
Frame: New SuperSix EVO Disc, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Di2 Compatible, SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30a
Fork: New SuperSix EVO Disc, SPEED SAVE, BallisTec full carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race, 100x12mm thru-axle
Headset: SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm carbon top cap
Bars: Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 7050 Alloy, Compact
Stem: Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 2014 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg. w/ integrated Garmin Mount
Front Mech: Shimano Ultegra Di2, braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano Ultegra Di2
Shifters Shimano RS785 Hydraulic, Di2
Chainset: Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a, w/ OPI SpideRing, 52/36
Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
Chain: Shimano HG701, 11-speed
Front Brake: Shimano BR805 Hydraulic Flat Mount disc
Rear Brake: Shimano BR805 Hydraulic Flat Mount disc
Rims: Cannondale HollowGram Si, Carbon Clincher Disc, 19mm inner, 35mm deep, tubeless
Front Hub: Cannondale HollowGram Si Disc, straight-pull, Center-lock, 24h 100x12mm thru front, 28h 135x9mm QR rear
Rear Hub: Cannondale HollowGram Si Disc, straight-pull, Center-lock, 24h 100x12mm thru front, 28h 135x9mm QR rear
Spokes: DT Swiss Aerolite, straight pull
Tyres: Schwalbe Pro ONE Tubeless, 700x25c Front, Schwalbe Pro ONE Tubeless, 700x25c Rear
Seatpost: Cannondale C2, UD Carbon, 25.4x300mm
Pedals: Not Included
Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Disc Ultegra Di2 2017 - Road Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Excellent fast bike, well made and good quality components, would recommend. Excellent service from Tredz
Excellent fast bike, well made and good quality components, would recommend. Excellent service from TredzClose review