Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Dura Ace 1 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description A professional road racers dream come true. The Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Dura Ace 1 is such a ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A professional road racers dream come true. The Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Dura Ace 1 is such a rapid road bike, it looks fast even when it isn’t moving.
“It’s easily among the best handling bikes I have ridden.” – cycling Weekly
Cannondale’s SuperSix Evo Hi-MOD is an all-round road race bike with truly world-class performance credentials. Crafted from Cannondale’s premier BallisTec Hi-MOD carbon fibre, the full-carbon frame & fork deliver the ultimate stiffness and rigidity from a featherweight package.
The SuperSix isn’t just about blistering race times – this is a bike that loves spending long hours on the open road. Cannondale’s ‘Speed Save’ technology gives the front & rear wheels a bump-absorbing flexibility, giving you reduced rolling resistance and a silky smooth ride.
Cannondale’s cream-of-the-crop road bike wouldn’t be complete without a matching set of components. The Supersix Evo Hi-MOD Dura Ace gets a full complement of Shimano’s legendary Dura Ace 2x11 groupset, along with Cannondale’s own HollowGram SiSL2 chainset which is designed to perfectly integrate with the Hi-MOD carbon frame.
Racy and rigid, the Mavic’s Ksyrium Pro wheelset has been redesigned to fit wider tyres, like the Mavic Yksion Pro 25c folding tyres. They’re light, smooth and hug the road whatever the weather.
- BallisTec Hi-MOD carbon fibre frame with Speed Save technology
- BallisTec carbon fibre fork with Speed Save technology
- Race-road geometry for an aerodynamic and powerful riding position
- Cannondale HollowGram SiSL2 chainset with 52/36 gearing for unmatched speed
- Shimano Dura Ace 2x11 gears give legendary performance
- Sizes: 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 60cm
- Colour: Jet Black/Anthracite
- The Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-MOD Dura Ace 1 is available with 0% APR Finance
The Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Dura Ace 1 2017 Features are:
Frame: SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Di2 Compatible,SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30a
Fork: SuperSix EVO, SPEED SAVE, BallisTec Hi-MOD full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race.
Headset: SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm carbon top cap
Bars: Cannondale Escape Hanger Carbon
Stem: Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 2014 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg. w/ integrated Garmin Mount
Front Mech: Shimano Dura Ace, braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano Dura Ace
Shifters Shimano Dura Ace
Chainset: Cannondale HollowGram SiSL2, BB30a, w/ OPI SpideRing SL, 52/36
Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
Chain: Shimano HG901, 11-speed
Front Brake: Shimano Dura Ace
Rear Brake: Shimano Dura Ace
Rims: Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL WTS
Front Hub: Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL
Rear Hub: Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL
Spokes: Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL
Tyres: Mavic Yksion Pro SSC GripLink (F) / PowerLink (RR), folding, 700x25c Front, Mavic Yksion Pro SSC GripLink (F) / PowerLink (RR), folding, 700x25c Rear
Seatpost: Cannondale SAVE Carbon, 25.4x350mm
Pedals: Not Included