Cannondale Synapse 105 Carbon Disc Womens 2020 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Cannondale 105 Carbon disc is a performance focused women's road bike, but one with a slightly m... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The Cannondale 105 Carbon disc is a performance focused women's road bike, but one with a slightly more upright for comfort. Perfect for long days in the saddle and confident handling on all road surfaces.
- BallisTec Carbon frame with SAVE stays for a smoother ride
- Full BallisTec Carbon SAVE fork to absorb the road buzz
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain for reliable gear shifting
- Shimano 105 hydraulic disc brakes for powerful all-weather speed control
- Sizes: 44, 48, 51, 54
- Colours: Graphite
- The Cannondale Synapse Carbon 105 Disc Women’s is available with 0% APR finance
All-new synapse. All about save.
Save has been at the heart of the synapse design since day one, and the updates on the new bike make this micro-suspension system smoother than ever. Engineered flex zones in the frame and fork give just the right amount of compliance to soak up bumps and vibration. A 25.4mm save seatpost adds more cush when in the saddle. This ride-smoothing system keeps you protected, but fully connected to the experience.
All day comfort: Endurance Geometry provides stable, confident handling, and a more upright riding position for all-day adventures.
Smooth speed: Micro-Suspension in the rear triangle and fork to keep you comfortable and in control.
Race-Level Performance: Light enough for quick climbing and stiff enough for sprinting thanks to asymmetric design, refined tube shapes and dialed carbon layup. This bike’s lively feel is replicated across every size.
True Endurance: Endurance Race Geometry positions you forward enough to go hard but upright enough to go long, plus a removable seatstay bridge and hidden fender mounts keep you grinding on any road, in any weather.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE, BB30a, flat mount, 12mm thru axle, internal cable routing, removable fender bridge|
|Fork:||BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm thru-axle, internal routing, size-specific design 44-48: 1 1/8" steerer/60mm rake, 51-54: 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" tapered steerer/55mm rake|
|Headset:||Synapse, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°|
|Bars:||Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, Compact|
|Front Brake:||Shimano 105 hydro disc, 160mm RT30 rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano 105 hydro disc, 160mm RT30 rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano 105 hydro disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105 GS|
|Shifters:||Shimano 105 hydro disc, 2x11|
|Rims:||RD 2.0, 28h|
|Front Hub:||Formula CL-712, 12x100mm centerlock|
|Rear Hub:||Formula RXC-400, 12x142 centerlock|
|Spokes:||Stainless steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Bright Black, 700 x 30c|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Bright Black, 700 x 30c|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4 x 350mm (46-56), 400mm (58-61)|
|Saddle:||Fabric Scoop Women's Sport, 155mm width, steel rails|
|Chainset:||Cannondale 1, BB30a, FSA rings, 50/34|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cannondale Alloy PressFit30|
|Chain:||Shimano HG601, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|
Cannondale Synapse 105 Carbon Disc Womens 2020 - Road Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Excellent smooth handling and braking performance, only gripe is that the bike arrived with the top screw in the stem done up very tight, which was extremely difficult to loosen to rotate the handlebars
Excellent smooth handling and braking performance, only gripe is that the bike arrived with the top screw in the stem done up very tight, which was extremely difficult to loosen to rotate the handlebarsClose review