Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc 105 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Pick a destination and go ride. The Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc is a sportive road bike with a ra... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Pick a destination and go ride. The Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc is a sportive road bike with a race attitude. It’s great for endurance riding, making comfort a priority.
Cannondale designed the Synapse frame to be comfortable for longer distances, yet stiff enough for road racing. It’s lightweight thanks to the BallisTec Carbon used. The frame features Cannondale’s SAVE PLUS technology which incorporates a slight flex in the stays and seat tube to add comfort to the rider. The Endurance Race Geometry positions the rider in the perfect spot to attack during a race, yet relax for longer distances.
The Fender Up feature is a removeable seat stay bridge that allows for full mudguards to be mounted to the frame. Internal cable routing keeps the appearance neat, and a 12mm thru-axle maintain optimum stiffness in the rear. Every Synapse frame is Di2 ready, allowing for easy battery storage and routing. The frame will take up to 32c tyres.
The Synapse Disc fork has Asymmetric technology and is made with BallisTec Carbon. It uses SAVE PLUS technology to flex slightly for comfort and bump control, pairing up perfectly to the frame for an all-round supple ride. It also has a 12mm thru-axle to match the frame.
The Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain gives near race quality shifting to help you optimise your speed on the Synapse. Keeping speed in check are RS505 hydraulic disc brakes, which offer powerful performance in any weather condition.
Set off for the long ride with the Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc 105.Cannondale Synapse Carbon review
- Synapse Disc frame with BallisTec Carbon is lightweight and features SAVE PLUS technology
- Synapse Disc Asymmetric with BallisTec Carbon and SAVE PLUS technology
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain with 11-32t cassette shifts quickly
- Cannondale Si chainset is lightweight and stiff with 50/34t
- Shimano RS505 hydraulic disc brakes are powerful and consistent
- Sizes: 48cm, 51cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colour: Midnight
- The Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc 105 is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||NEW Synapse Disc, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30a, flat mount, 12mm thru axle|
|Fork:||NEW Synapse Disc Asymmetric, SAVE PLUS, BallisTec Carbon, integrated crown race, size-specific design. 44-48: 1 1/8" steerer, 60mm rake 51-54: 1-1/8"- 1-1/4" tapered steerer, 55mm rake 56-61: 1-1/8"- 1-3/8" tapered steerer, 45mm rake|
|Headset:||Synapse Si, 25mm carbon top cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3, butted 6061 Alloy, Compact|
|Front Brake:||Shimano RS505 hydro disc, flat mount, 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano RS505 hydro disc, flat mount, 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano RS505 hydro disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105 GS|
|Shifters:||Shimano RS505 hydro disc|
|Rims:||RD 2.0 Disc, 28-hole|
|Front Hub:||Formula CX20 100x12mm|
|Rear Hub:||Formula CX 22 142x12mm|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Lugano, Folding, 700x28c|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Lugano, Folding, 700x28c|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal Seta S1|
|Chainset:||Cannondale Si, BB30a, w/ FSA rings, 50/34|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA BB30 Bearings|
|Chain:||Shimano HG601, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105, 11-32, 11-speed|