Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Tiagra 2019 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Cannondale Synapse is a road race bike at heart, blisteringly fast with a stiff and light full c... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Cannondale Synapse is a road race bike at heart, blisteringly fast with a stiff and light full carbon fibre frame and fork. Perhaps the best all-round road bike Cannondale have ever made. Performance focused but with a slightly more upright rider position. Perfect for long days and all-road epics. Engaging to ride with all-day comfort. SAVE micro-suspension flex zones in the rear triangle and fork keep you comfortable and in control. With clearance for tyres up to 32c with rack and mudguard mounts open up weekend all-road adventures.
- BallisTec Carbon fibre SAVE frame
- Full Carbon SAVE Thru Axle fork
- Shimano RS405 hydraulic disc brakes give consistent and powerful braking
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 drivetrain provides precise shifting
- Endurance race geometry
- Sizes: 48, 51, 54, 56, 58, 61
- Colours: Midnight/Stingray/Electric Blue
- The Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Tiagra is available with 0% APR finance
Built for riders who live to go hard, go far, and return with nothing in the tank but the glow of a ride well-ridden. These bikes feature true race-level performance, but with wide ranging capabilities, rider position and comfort that encourage full gas, all day endeavours.
Light, smooth, fast and elegantly designed. The Synapse is the ultimate machine for full-gas, full-day exploits.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Synapse Disc Asymmetric, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE, BB30a, flat mount, 12mm thru axle|
|Fork:||Synapse Disc Asymmetric, BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm thru-axle, size-specific design - 44-48: 1 1/8” steerer, 60mm rake 51-54: 1-1/8” - 1-1/4” tapered steerer, 55mm rake 56-61: 1-1/8” - 1-3/8” tapered steerer, 45mm rake|
|Headset:||Synapse Si, 25mm Alloy top cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°|
|Bars:||Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, Compact|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Tiagra RS405 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT56 rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Tiagra RS405 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT56 rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Tiagra RS405 hydro disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tiagra, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tiagra GS|
|Shifters:||Shimano Tiagra RS405, 2x10|
|Rims:||RD 3.0, 28h front, 28h rear|
|Front Hub:||Formula RX-512 12x100|
|Rear Hub:||Formula RX-512 12x142|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 28c|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 28c|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 25.4 x 350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-61)|
|Chainset:||FSA Omega Alloy, 50/34|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cannondale Alloy PressFit30|
|Chain:||KMC X10-1, 10-speed|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|