Cannondale SystemSix Carbon Ultegra 2019 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Racers, high-performance enthusiasts, or any road rider who wants to go faster, easier. Rider positi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Racers, high-performance enthusiasts, or any road rider who wants to go faster, easier. Rider position is pure race, with a flat back for flat out speed. Created to be the fastest UCI-legal road race bike, the SystemSix makes a welcome return to the Cannondale range. Claimed to be faster in the climbs, descents, flats and sprints under brand testing than any other UCI-legal road bike.
- Full carbon fibre BallisTec frame, flat mount disc, bolt thru-axle
- Full carbon fibre BallisTec fork with bolt thru-axle
- Shimano Ultegra/105 2x11 drivetrain
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes give all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: 51, 54, 56, 58, 60cm
- Colour: Black & Red
- Cannondale SystemSix Carbon Ultegra is available with 0% APR finance
The fastest road bike in the world. If you like to go fast, the all-new SystemSix will make you faster. It’s as simple as that. The result of years of incentive R&D its fully System Integrated design delivers more speed, in more situations, than any other bike on the market.
To sum it up: It’s the fastest UCI-legal road racing bike ever made.
- Go Faster. Easier. SystemSix produces the least aerodynamic drag of any road bike on the market. Since the bike represents about 30% of a riders total drag, that translates into less effort for any rider, at any speed.
- Faster on Climbs. The SystemSix’s aero advantage make it faster than lightweight climbing bikes on any climb up to a 6% gradient or more, depending on rider’s power to weight. To put that in perspective, the most revered HC climbs in the Tour only average 7-8%.
- Faster on Descents. Dropping down a 5% grade, a rider on a traditional lightweight bike would need to put out over 300 watts just to keep up with a rider spinning at a recovery effort on a SystemSix.
- Faster on the Flats. At 48km/h (30mph), SystemSix saves you over 50 watts – huge savings considering an average Cat 1 racer’s Functional Threshold Power is around 350 watts. And even when drafting, you’re still getting up to 60% of that benefit.
- Faster in the Sprints. N a 200m sprint with riders putting out a 1000 watt effort, the SystemSix rider would be four bike lengths ahead at the line.
Easier when Cruising. Even at a mellow group ride pace, SystemSix requires about 10% less power to maintain speed, leaving you with more in the tank when it’s time to throw down.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||SystemSix, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE, BB30a, flat mount, Speed Release thru-axle|
|Fork:||SystemSix, BallisTec Carbon, Speed Release thru-axle|
|Headset:||Tapered, 1-1/8” upper, 1-1/4” lower bearing|
|Stem:||Vision Trimax OS, 2014 Alloy, 3D Forged|
|Bars:||Vision Metron 4D Flat, UD Carbon|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 160mm RT81 rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 140mm RT81 rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Ultegra hydro disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra GS|
|Shifters:||Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 2x11|
|Rims:||Fulcrum Racing 400 DB, Alloy clincher, 35mm deep|
|Front Hub:||Fulcrum Racing 400 DB, 12x100 front|
|Rear Hub:||Fulcrum Racing 400 DB, 12x142 rear|
|Spokes:||Fulcrum double-butted, Stainless, Bladed|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Rubino Pro Speed, 700 x 26mm (23c)|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Rubino Pro Speed, 700 x 26mm (23c)|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale KNØT Carbon, 330mm|
|Chainset:||Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a w/ OPI SpideRing, 52/36|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cannondale Alloy PressFit30|
|Chain:||Shimano 105, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105, 11-30, 11-speed|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|