Cannondale Trail 4 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Please Note: This model no longer comes with the RockShox fork as pictured. The correct specificati... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Please Note: This model no longer comes with the RockShox fork as pictured. The correct specification is listed below.
The Cannondale Trail 4 mountain bike is a value packed sporty hardtail for XC loops and light trail riding. A quality aluminium frame is matched to smooth rolling 27.5” wheels and plush suspension for a fast and fun ride.
The Trail 4 mountain bike is built around a lightweight, stiff and strong aluminium frame where each tube in the frame is shaped to shave weight and offer a nimbler riding experience. The whole frame is then heat treated to add extra strength.
A common feature through the Trail hardtail MTB range are Save Stays. The seat and chain stays are shaped to offer vertical compliance for comfort while remaining laterally rigid for pedaling efficiency. This micro suspension helps you roll faster through bumps with more confidence.
Upfront the Trail 4 comes with 100mm plush suspension travel to soak up lumps and bumps. Remote lockout fixes the fork in place to make climbing more efficient. Quality Shimano components and powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes round off this quality mountain bike.
- High quality 6061 aluminum frame is lightweight, stiff and strong
- Micro suspension Save Stays offer improved traction and comfort
- Smooth rolling 27.5” wheels make for fast and fun rides
- Hydraulic disc brakes give you all the stopping power you need
- Size: S, M, L, XL
- Colour: Acid Green
- The Cannondale Trail 4 is available on 0% APR Finance
|Frame:||Trail, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8" head tube|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCR-RL - 100mm Remote Lockout|
|Headset:||FSA 1-1/8" Semi Integrated|
|Stem:||Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7 deg.|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3 riser, Alloy, 4 degree upsweep, 9 degree backsweep, 740x15mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M315 Hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M315 Hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore,10 Speed|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore, 10 Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore, 3x10|
|Rims:||Cannondale DC 3.0, double wall, 32 hole|
|Front Hub:||Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel, 15g Black|
|Front Tyre:||WTB NineLine, 29/27.5x2.0"|
|Rear Tyre:||WTB NineLine, 29/27.5x2.0"|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 27.2x350mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BB-ES25, Octalink|
|Chain:||Shimano HG54, 10 Speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.