Cannondale Trail 5 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Cannondale Trail 5 mountain bike is a great way to experiencing the fun and adventure off off-ro... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Cannondale Trail 5 mountain bike is a great way to experiencing the fun and adventure off off-roading with a quality aluminium frame. The Trail is lightweight and responsive for fast and fun rides, in equal measure.
The Trail 5 MTB is built around a lightweight, stiff and strong aluminium frame. Cannondale are master frame builders and manipulate each tube in the frame to shave weight and offer a nimbler riding experience. The whole frame is then heat treated to add extra strength.
A common feature through the Trail hardtail MTB range are Save Stays. The seat and chain stays are shaped to offer vertical compliance for comfort while remaining laterally rigid for pedaling efficiency. This micro suspension helps you roll faster through bumps with more confidence.
Upfront the Trail 5 comes with 100mm plush suspension travel to soak up lumps and bumps. Quality Shimano components and powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes round off this great mountain bike. Smooth rolling 27.5” Alex DC 4.0 double wall rims are agile, fast and strong to take the abuse of trail and XC riding. Head into the wild with the Trail mountain bike.
- High quality 6061 aluminum frame is lightweight, stiff and strong
- Micro suspension Save Stays offer improved traction and comfort
- Smooth rolling 27.5” wheels make for fast and fun rides
- Hydraulic disc brakes give you all the stopping power you need
- Size: S, M, L, XL
- Colour: Black/Blue
- Weight: 14.5kg, Medium (Tredz tested - with pedals)
- The Cannondale Trail 4 is available on 0% APR Finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Trail, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8” head tube|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCM-RL, 100mm, remote lockout, 1-1/8", 29"/27.5"|
|Headset:||FSA 1-1/8" Semi Integrated|
|Stem:||Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7 deg.|
|Bars:||Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, 20mm rise, 680mm|
|Front Brake:||Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc, 180/160mm (29"), 160/160mm (27.5")|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc, 180/160mm (29"), 160/160mm (27.5")|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Altus, 31.8 clamp|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Alivio, 9-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Altus, 3x9 speed|
|Rims:||Alex DC 4.0, double wall, 32-hole|
|Front Hub:||Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel, 15g Black|
|Front Tyre:||WTB NineLine, 29/27.5x2.0"|
|Rear Tyre:||WTB NineLine, 29/27.5x2.0"|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 27.2x350mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano M371, 44/32/22|
|Bottom Bracket:||Tange LN 3912, square taper|
|Chain:||Shimano HG53, 9-speed|