Cannondale Trail 5 Ltd Mountain Bike 2020 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A mountain bike that generates a passion for the trail, from your first time out to your next big ch... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A mountain bike that generates a passion for the trail, from your first time out to your next big challenge.
- SmartForm C3 Alloy: Simple yet sophisticated aluminum construction yields a light, lively frame that outperforms anything in its class.
- SAVE Micro-Suspension: Delivers a smoother, more controlled ride thanks to strategically engineered flex zones built into the frame's rear triangle.
- Slack and Stable: A slack 68° head angle creates exceptionally stable handling so that you can charge the descents with confidence.
- Right-Sized Wheels: The smaller sizes of Trail roll on 27.5" wheels, while the larger sizes come with 29" wheels to deliver the best blend of fit, fast and fun for every rider.
- StraightShot Internal Cable Routing: For an integrated look and easy maintenance, the shift and dropper post cables route cleanly through the StraightShot window in the down tube, while the rear brake line is secured outside the frame.
Model upgrades from UK model:
- Suntour XCR 32mm fork with remote lockout
- Shimano Deore 10 speed
- Schwalbe tyres with K-Guard puncture protection
- FSA Alpha Drive 2pc crank
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||All-New, SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8" headtube, post mount disc, StraightShot internal cable routing, BSA-73|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCR32-RL, 100mm, remote lockout, Coil, 42mm offset (27.5") 46mm offset (29")|
|Headset:||Semi Integrated, 1-1/8"|
|Stem:||6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6°|
|Bars:||Cannondale Riser, 6061 Alloy, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 720mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano MT200 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT10 rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano MT200 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT10 rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano MT200 hydro disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore, 34.9 clamp|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore GS|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore, 2x10|
|Rims:||WTB SX19, 32h|
|Front Hub:||Shimano QR|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano QR|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Rocket Rick, 27.5/29 x 2.25", K-Guard|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Rocket Rick, 27.5/29 x 2.25", K-Guard|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 350/400mm|
|Saddle:||Cannondale Stage 3|
|Chainset:||Prowheel alloy 2-piece, 36/26|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sealed Cartridge|
|Chain:||KMC X10, 10-speed|
|Cassette:||Sunrace, 11-42, 10-speed|