Cannondale Trigger 2 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The new Cannondale Trigger 2 27.5” full suspension mountain bike has versatility firmly embedded wit... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The new Cannondale Trigger 2 27.5” full suspension mountain bike has versatility firmly embedded within it’s DNA, and yet it leaves little to the imagination when the time comes to shredding your favourite descents.
BallisTec is Cannondale’s proprietary high stiffness & strength carbon fibre construction. Using a mixture of high strength fibres (similar to those used in military ballistic armouring, hence the name), along with a high impact matrix which is designed to withstand repeat impacts, BallisTec carbon frames exhibits an impressive strength-to-weight ratio. Combined with the direction-specific layup of the individual sheets of carbon fibre, BallisTec carbon frames can be precisely fine-tuned for the perfect balance of stiffness & compliance.
The Cannondale Trigger 2 full-sus trail-riding MTB uses a BallisTec front triangle, along with a SmartFormed C2 aluminium swingarm. The redesigned suspension linkage allows plenty of space inside the frame triangle for a water bottle, giving you the freedom to take the weight off your back as you hit the trails.
Taking no prisoners, the Trigger 2 is equipped with a Fox Float 34 Performance Elite fork, delivering a silky smooth 150mm travel with adjustable damping. At the other end, an equally high-spec Fox Float X Performance Elite rear shock, complete with an EVOL high volume canister, keeps the rear wheel moving smoothly through the 115-145mm travel range. Speaking of which, thanks to the Gemini remote-activated dual-mode air spring system within the shock, you can effortlessly switch between 115mm ‘Hustle’ mode, and 145mm ‘Flow’ mode on the fly, making the Trigger a dream bike for do-it-all enthusiasts!
A bike that displays such prowess in both climbs and descents needs a set of gears that can cope with anything. SRAM’s X01 Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain answers the call, bestowing the Trigger 2 with a whopping 500% gear range, all from a single shifter. SRAM also take responsibility for keeping your speed in check on the Trigger 2, doing the honours with a set of their Guide RS hydraulic disc brakes and Centreline 180mm rotors. Powerful braking, sublime control.
Be warned, you may end up needing professional help to wipe the smile off your face once you’ve spent a day riding the Cannondale Trigger 2 full-sus MTB.Cannondale Trigger Carbon review
- BallisTec Carbon front triangle & Carbon shock link, with SmartFormed C1 alloy swingarm
- Fox Float 34 Performance Elite fork, with 150mm of silky smooth suspension travel
- Fox Float X Performance Elite EVOL rear shock, w/ Gemini remote switching between 115 – 145mm travel
- SRAM X01 Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain – 500% gear range from just a single shifter
- SRAM Guide RSC disc brakes with 180mm centreline rotors perform even better than they look
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Stealth Grey
- The Cannondale Trigger 2 mountain bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (4 weeks)
|Frame:||All-New Trigger, 145mm travel, BallisTec Carbon front triangle, SmartForm C1 Alloy swingarm, carbon shock link, Ai offset drivetrain, ISCG05, PF30, flat mount brake, tapered headtube|
|Fork:||Fox Float 34 Performance Elite, 27.5, 150mm, Fit 4, 3-pos Adj., 110x15, tapered steerer, 44mm offset|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float X Performance Elite EVOL w/ Gemini remote-actuated dual mode air spring system, Flow Mode - 145mm / Hustle Mode - 115mm, 3-Pos lever|
|Headset:||Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5”, sealed angular contact bearings|
|Stem:||Cannondale C1, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8”, 31.8, 0°, 45mm|
|Bars:||Cannondale C1 Carbon Riser, 15mm rise, 4° up, 9° back, 31.8, 780mm|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide RS hydro disc, Centerline rotors 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Guide RS hydro disc, Centerline rotors 180mm|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Shifters:||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Rims:||WTB Frequency Team i29, 29mm inner, TCS Tubeless Ready 27.5”, 32h|
|Front Hub:||SRAM 900 Boost - 110x15 thru, Maxle Ultimate|
|Rear Hub:||SRAM 900 Boost - 148x12 thru Ai offset, Maxle Ultimate|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Competition, 2.0/1.8/2.0|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5x2.3” 3C Compound, EXO puncture protection, folding , tubeless ready|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHR II 2.3” , 3C Compound, EXO puncture protection, folding , tubeless ready|
|Seat Post:||RaceFace Turbine dropper, Internal Routing, 31.6, Travel - 125mm SM/150mm M-XL|
|Chainset:||Truvativ Descendant Carbon Eagle, BB30 w/ custom Ai offset, 30t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cannondale Alloy PressFit30|
|Chain:||SRAM X01 Eagle 12-speed w/ PowerLink|
|Cassette:||SRAM XG1295 Eagle 10-50t, 12-Speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.