Castelli Alpha Ros Windproof Cycling Jacket
Note: Castelli size their clothing small. For the best fit, go up one size
- ShowProduct Information The goal when Castelli started work on the ROS Alpha Jacket was to create a winter jacket that is go... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Castelli Size Chart
- Show Windproof Jackets Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The goal when Castelli started work on the ROS Alpha Jacket was to create a winter jacket that is good as it can be for cold days. A jacket offering supreme comfort and breathability, a jacket that can adapt to changing temperatures and conditions.
Additionally, they wanted a jacket that if you did get caught in a heavy shower or the day turned for the worst, you would make it back home warm and mainly dry. A jacket designed for winter riders with you not having to take a cape out with you. As close to a one box solution as modern fabrics and technologies allow.
Please NOTE. The Castelli ROS Jacket is not intended to replace a full shell jacket for prolonged heavy rain. It’s a bit like the way a Gabba works (on warmer days) so for 90% of the time it’s all you will ever need this winter. And for nearly every cyclist that is enough.
ROS - Rain or Shine engineering provides insulation and breathability for cold dry conditions with great protection during wet rides.
The Castelli Alpha Jacket is the perfect UK winter jacket for most riders, with great weather protection and adaptable insulation & ventilation. It’s not fully waterproof but do you need it to be?
- Articulated Collar for better fit
- Gore Windstopper 150 fabric is windproof highly breathable and offers great protection from rain and spray
- Seam sealing on the shoulders with a reduced seam main body and double stitching work to keep you dry in all but the worst conditions
- Dual layer Alpha construction separates insulation and protection to create better ventilation, moisture evaporation and breathability
- Part covered waterproof YKK Vislon zipper lays flat and slides easily
- Raw edge waist follows the body contours, lays flat and is low bulk
- Raw edge wrists create a perfect interface with Castelli gloves
- The stretch fabrics combined with the latest advanced patterning creates a close fit on a wide range of body types
- Back ventilation for greater comfort
- Castelli silicone text gripper at waist keeps the jacket from riding up
- Front zippered key pocket - with waterproof zip
- 3 large open rear pockets with laser cut reflective drainage patterning
- Sizes Men's S-3XL
- Weight 515 g (Size L)
- Castelli Comfort Range -5 to 10 c
- 100% Polyamide
Castelli Alpha Ros Windproof Cycling Jacket Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Totaly up to Castillo standard they are siezed very small l am an endurance cyclist and have worn their kit for years so was suprised to find the large too small as all my other jackets are large and fit go for one size up
Totaly up to Castillo standard they are siezed very small l am an endurance cyclist and have worn their kit for years so was suprised to find the large too small as all my other jackets are large and fit go for one size upClose review
Castelli Size Chart
Castelli Clothing Sizing Guide
Use the Castelli size chart to find the best fit for you.
Note: Castelli size their clothing small. To ensure an optimal fit it is recommended you go up one size, compared to your normal cycle clothing size.
Castelli Men's Sizing
Castelli Women's Sizing
Read our clothing size guide for more information on sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Windproof Jackets Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 36 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.