Cateye Rapid Micro USB Rechargeable Rear Light
- ShowProduct Information The Cateye Rapid Micro is Cateye’s most affordable and compact USB rechargeable rear bike light. Thi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Rear Lights Buying Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Cateye Rapid Micro is Cateye’s most affordable and compact USB rechargeable rear bike light. This Rapid Micro rear bike light delivers 15 lumen in a broad beam to mark you out on the road. A handy low battery indicator ensures you don’t get caught out on the ride home.
- Small in size but big on safety, the Rapid Micro is Cateye’s smallest and most affordable rechargeable rear light.
- 3 x red SMD LEDs – 15 Lumen output
- USB Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- Mounting bracket 21.5 – 32mm
- Light mode memory
- Battery indicator
- Battery Auto Save, converts to flashing mode so you’re never left in the dark
- Recharge time: 2 hrs
- Mode: Runtime
- Constant: 3 hrs
- Rapid: 5 hrs
- Pulse: 20 hrs
- Flashing: 30 hrs
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Cateye Rapid Micro USB Rechargeable Rear Light Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Love it, extremely bright, lasts for ages and easy to recharge.
Love it, extremely bright, lasts for ages and easy to recharge.Close review
Rear Lights Buying Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.