Cateye Rapid X2 USB Rechargeable Front Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The new Cateye Rapid X2 front bike light doubles the output of the Rapid X whilst keeping the slim f... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The new Cateye Rapid X2 front bike light doubles the output of the Rapid X whilst keeping the slim form that the ‘X’ range is known for. By beefing up the LED and battery this Cateye bike light squeezes a powerful 100 lumens from the compact system.
Key to safety is the 360 degree visibility of the light, so you’re more visible at junctions and roundabouts. Six different lighting modes allows you to choose the right setting for safety, battery economy and riding conditions.
Depending on the mode you choose you can have up to 30 hours runtime making it long enough for a week of commuting. The Rapid X2 is USB rechargeable so you can plug in at work for the ride home. From flat it takes just two hours to fully charge.
- COB LED technology.
- Li-Polymer battery.
- Up to 100 lumen output.
- 360 degree visibility.
- Complex circuitry allows safe charge and discharge.
- USB recharge (2 hrs) .
- O-Ring attachment.
- Battery Auto Save (auto flash) .
- 6 Modes: Constant / Flashing / Rapid / Vibration / High / Low.
- Runtime: 1-30 hrs depending on mode.
- Dimensions: 74.4 x 30.5 x 32.9.
- Weight: 30.5g