CeramicSpeed EVO386 SRAM GXP Bottom Bracket
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Press Fit See the latest products
New in Press Fit
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information EVO386 is a standard developed by Wilier and FSA featuring the shell width of BB86 (86.5mm) and the ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
EVO386 is a standard developed by Wilier and FSA featuring the shell width of BB86 (86.5mm) and the diameter of a PF30 (46mm). The extra width allows for more design flexibility and the wider shell allows for bigger bearings.
The kit comes with CeramicSpeed bearings installed in two cups. Both Standard and Coated Bearings are available. Both utilize super smooth CeramicSpeed balls and hardened-steel races. The latter has an additional metallic coating on the races to further smooth and harden the steel, better for increasing life and lowering drag.
In The Box:
- 2 cups with bearings installed.
- 2 dust covers.
- 3 1mm spacers.
- 0.5mm spacer.
- GXP wave washer.
- Spacer tube.
- 10ml syringe of CeramicSpeed All Round Grease.
- Sticker sheet.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.