Challenge Pista Seta Extra Tubular Track Tyre
Please note: View 'Tyres Guide' below for ETRTO Sizing
- ShowProduct Information Pista Seta Extra Tubular Track Tyre :Image shown - Pista, seta version suppliedStrong and light at t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Tyres Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionPista Seta Extra Tubular Track Tyre :
- Image shown - Pista, seta version supplied
- Strong and light at the same time, has outstanding features on wood and cement tracks. When speed is key and you have no time to think, Pista is the tubular to rely on.
- Use Track racing
- Size 28
- Width 20
- Weight 180 gr
- TPI 300
- Carcass Silk
- BAR 8-14
- PSI 116-203
- All tubular and open tubular produced by Challenge are special products. Machines are not able to produce them and the manual skill required in each step to obtain a good quality standard is very high.
- The casing is produced with the latest technical materials like Corespun (a cotton and polyester combination). Corespun is a thread from which we obtain a very supple and strong casing with low weights. The casings have a high TPI count that can reach over 300 tpi. Our production process avoids any vulcanisation process to enable all materials to keep their suppleness and flexibility.
- The tread is slowly hand glued on the casing which is previously mounted and inflated on a rim. By using this method the tread is relaxed on the casing and does not suffer any tension when inflated. The result of this is a lower rolling resistance, increase in comfort, more precise handling of the bike and better grip. Hand made tubular are well known by professionals and is this type of tire that is preferred for the long stage races.
- To give the best possible grip in curves Challenge uses the most updated materials to obtain flexibility, suppleness and this results in absorption of irregular surfaces giving to the cyclist the best possible contact patch. The wheel avoids jumping and the tire will deform and absorb the irregularities acting in some way as a shock absorber. A special fabric is placed between the tread and casing to increase puncture resistance PPS (Puncture Protection System) technology.
- Comfort means reduction of harmful vibrations for the wrists and neck, these vibrations, will end causing inflammatory problems, as a hard tire will transfer all the vibrations directly to the racer body.
- If you have never tried a hand made product, go to a local shop and ask to see one. Touch the product and look at its construction and the side walls. You will immediately notice the difference.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.