Charge Cooker 1 27.5" + Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Plus sized adventure. The Charge Cooker 1 is a hardtail mountain bike with a light weight alloy fram... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Plus sized adventure. The Charge Cooker 1 is a hardtail mountain bike with a light weight alloy frame 27.5+ tyres and a high quality component spec, all at an entry level price point.
The 6061 aluminium frame is built with butted tubes, to keep the weight down and features dialled MTB trail geometry for a confident ride. A tapered head tube adds front end stiffness for precise steering control. The lightweight double butted alloy fork is suspension corrected and offers rigid front end control.
With their extra volume the 27.5 plus sized wheels, with wide tyres, offer extra float to soak up the bumps on the trail as well as giving you plenty of grip in the corners. The big tyres increase the diameter of the wheels so you get the same rapid rolling advantages as a 29er.
The Shimano Deore 1x10 speed drivetrain features a very wide range cassette so you get a great gear range with all the easy shifting advantages of a single ring up front. Tektro hydraulic disc brakes offer confident all-weather stopping power.
Enjoy the Plus sized simplicity of the Charge Cooker 1.
- 6061 aluminium frame is lightweight and strong
- 27Plus sized wheels float over rough terrain
- Shimano 1x10 speed drivetrain offers a wide gear range
- Hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black
- The Charge Cooker 1 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||6061 Series, butted Aluminium. Post mount disc. Tapered headtube.|
|Fork:||Lightweight, double butted aluminium, tapered. Suspension corrected|
|Headset:||FSA No.42, integrated cartridge bearing|
|Stem:||Charge Lite MTB, 31.8mm|
|Bars:||RaceFace Evolve, 725mm, Charge Square lock-on|
|Front Brake:||Tektro HDC-330, Tektro 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro HDC-330, Tektro 160mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore Plus,10/s|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore 10/s, RH only|
|Rims:||Custom Charge midi rim. 40mm ID, Tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Charge MTB, Looseball|
|Rear Hub:||Charge Disc, looseball cassette|
|Front Tyre:||WTB Trailblazer 2.8", Dual DNA Compound, Lightweight Tubeless Casing, UST Aramid Bead|
|Rear Tyre:||WTB Trailblazer 2.8", Dual DNA Compound, Lightweight Tubeless Casing, UST Aramid Bead|
|Seat Post:||RaceFace Ride, 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||FSA Comet, megatooth, 30t|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA EXO|
|Chain:||KMC X10, nickel plated|
|Cassette:||Sunrace, 10spd 11-42t|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.