Cinelli Tipo Pista 2019 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Cinelli wanted to create a track bike that felt as at home in the city as it did on the track, one t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Cinelli wanted to create a track bike that felt as at home in the city as it did on the track, one that could offer top-end performance but remain affordable, the end result is the Tipo. Drawing on their extensive knowledge of track bikes, the Tipo Pista uses technology that that has been brought down from higher-end models.
Made from Columbus Alloy tubing, the Tipo’s geometry features a small fork rake, vertical angles and extra-long dropouts with internal and external stainless steel plates, allowing perfect chain tension and pinion combinations.
The Tipo Pista is a great entry-level bike that welcomes you into the Cinelli family and a perfect introduction to the world of fixed gear riding, on or off track. The Tipo is supplied with optional brakes and brake levers and can take tyres up to 35mm.
- Frame: COLUMBUS Alloy Custom
- Fork: COLUMBUS 1-1/8” Carbon blades/alloy steerer
- Routing: External (Rear brake)
- Brakes: Standard road caliper
- Bottom Bracket: BSA 68mm
- Seatpost: 27.2mm
- Tyre clearance: 700x25c
- Frame weight: 1850g
- Fork Weight: 500g
- Chainset: Lasco 165mm 48t
- Chain: KMC 1X
- Saddle: Cinelli Pista
- Bar/Stem: Cinelli Alu
- Wheelset: Jalco 700c
- Tyres: Duro 700x25
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||COLUMBUS Alloy Custom|
|Fork:||COLUMBUS 1-1/8” Carbon blades/alloy steerer|
|Front Brake:||Standard road caliper|
|Rear Brake:||Standard road caliper|
|Front Tyre:||Duro 700x25|
|Rear Tyre:||Duro 700x25|
|Chainset:||Lasco 165mm 48t|
|Bottom Bracket:||BSA 68mm|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|