Cinelli Veltrix Potenza 11 Disc 2020 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Cinelli Veltrix is a carbon monocoque frame born for competition: fast, reactive and performing.... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Cinelli Veltrix is a carbon monocoque frame born for competition: fast, reactive and performing. Its easy handling makes it suitable for multiple uses, perfect for the pro but also for those who want to ride at a smooth pace. The wise use of carbon fiber along with an optimal sizing of the sections of the frame elements make it a particularly versatile bike.
The Veltrix uses Dynamic Race Geometry which means that the ratio between the top tube and seat tube never differs between frame sizes, offering the optimum position in the saddle for power transfer and aerodynamics regardless of size. It perfectly aligns the rider’s centre of gravity, resulting in sublime handling.
- Constructed with T30/HM carbon fibre and featuring a 1.5” headtube to give precision steering at the highest speeds.
- The Veltrix is equipped with flat disc brake mounts, 12mm thru-axles and clearance for up to 28mm tyres, allowing you to corner with complete confidence.
- The Veltrix Disc is both electronic and mechanical groupset ready.
- This model features a Campagnolo Potenza 11 speed groupset, a Miche Relex DX wheelset and Tektro disc brakes.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Columbus Carbon Monocoque|
|Fork:||Columbus Disc 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" Monocoque|
|Front Brake:||Tektro MD-C510|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro MD-C510|
|Front Mech:||Campagnolo Potenza11|
|Rear Mech:||Campagnolo Potenza11|
|Rims:||Miche Reflex DX – Tubeless Compatible UCI Approved Miche Reflex DX - Tubeless Compatible UCI Approved|
|Front Hub:||Miche Reflex DX|
|Rear Hub:||Miche Reflex DX|
|Front Tyre:||Impac RacePac|
|Rear Tyre:||Impac RacePac|
|Seat Post:||Cinelli Vai|
|Saddle:||Selle Italia Xbase|
|Chainset:||Campagnolo Potenza 11|
|Bottom Bracket:||Campaganolo Press fit BB86|
|Cassette:||Miche Primato 11x 11/29|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flats|