Claud Butler Cirrus 2017 - Folding Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Folding bikes See the latest products
New in Folding bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Folding bikes have been improved greatly over the last few years, and the same can be said about our... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionFolding bikes have been improved greatly over the last few years, and the same can be said about ours! The Cirrus 20" wheel folding bike mixes riding comfort and, foldability perfectly. Using a 20" wheel platform, the bike is stable at any speed and can be ridden with confidence, but with smaller wheels than a standard bike, it folds down neatly to be carried onboard a train or bus, or stored out of the way at home. With a 3spd Sturmey Archer hub gear, telescopic handlebar stem and alloy components, it's light, functional, low maintenance, and great fun!
|Fork:||Hi Tensile Steel|
|Front Brake:||Alloy V-Brakes|
|Rear Brake:||Alloy V-Brakes|
|Rear Mech:||Sturmey Archer|
|Shifters:||Sturmey Archer Rotational Shifter|
|Rims:||Double wall Alloy|
|Front Hub:||Alloy Quick Release|
|Rear Hub:||Sturmey Archer 3spd Hub|
|Front Tyre:||20x1.75" City|
|Rear Tyre:||20x1.75" City|
|Chainset:||170mm Crank / 46T Chainring|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cartridge BB 118mm Axle|
|Pedals:||9/16" Axle, Folding Body|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.