Claud Butler Explorer 100 Womens 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Mountain bike practicality meets road bike efficiency. The Claud Butler Explorer 100 is a women’s sp... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Mountain bike practicality meets road bike efficiency. The Claud Butler Explorer 100 is a women’s specific hybrid sports bike for cycling on rough roads, cycle paths and gravel tracks.
The 6061 aluminium frame is lightweight, robust and features a lowered top tube to make getting on and off easier. You get a stable upright riding position for a comfortable ride and the suspension fork up front will take the sting out of rough roads and tracks. The 700c road bike wheels are shod with wide 38c tyres that offer grip on loose surfaces as well as a little extra cushioning on rough roads.
The Shimano 3x7 speed drivetrain offers a good spread of gears for taking on the ups with the downs and the Alloy V-brakes give you confident stopping power.
Explore further on the Claud Butler Explorer 100 Women’s.
- Robust 6061 aluminium alloy frame with lowered top tube
- Zoom suspension fork to take the sting out of the trail
- Shimano 3x7 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Alloy V-brakes for powerful stopping
- Sizes: 16”, 18”, 20”
- Colour: Grey/Mauve
- The Claud Butler Explorer 100 Women’s is available with 0% APR finance
The Claud Butler Explorer 100 Womens 2017 Features are:
Frame: Alloy 6061
Fork: Zoom Suspension fork
Headset: 1" Threaded
Shifters: Shimano EZ Fire
Front Mech: Shimano FD-TZ31
Rear Mech: Shimano RD-TZ50
Chainset: 170mm Crank / 28x38x48T Chainrings
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge BB
Cassette: 7spd 14-28T
Front Brake: Alloy V-Brakes
Rear Brake: Alloy V-Brakes
Rims: Double wall Alloy
Front Hub: Alloy Quick Release
Rear Hub: Alloy Quick Release
Tyres: 700x38C Trekking Front - 700x38C Trekking Rear
Pedals: 9/16" Axle