Claud Butler Explorer 200 Womens 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Explore further. The Claud Butler Explorer 200 is a hybrid sports bike that combines mountain bike c... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Explore further. The Claud Butler Explorer 200 is a hybrid sports bike that combines mountain bike comfort and versatility with road bike efficiency and is ideal for cycling on rough roads, cycle paths and gravel tracks.
The 6061 aluminium frame is lightweight, robust and features a lowered top tube to make getting on and off easier. You get a stable upright riding position for a comfortable ride and the SR Suntour fork up front offers 50mm of suspension travel to take the sting out of rough roads and tracks. The 700c road bike wheels are shod with wide 38c tyres that offer grip on loose surfaces as well as a little extra cushioning on rough roads.
Disc brakes offer consistent performance in all weather conditions while the Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting over a wide range of gears for taking on the ups with the downs.
The Claud Butler Explorer 200 women’s bike is a great all-rounder.
- Robust 6061 aluminium alloy frame with lowered top tube
- SR Suntour suspension fork to take the sting out of the trail
- Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Mechanical disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: 16”, 18”, 20”
- Colour: Black/Pink
- The Claud Butler Explorer 200 Women’s is available with 0% APR finance
|Fork:||SR Suntour NEX Trekking Suspension fork, 50mm travel with lockout|
|Headset:||1 1/8" Aheadset|
|Front Brake:||Clarks CMD-15 Mechanical Disc Brakes|
|Rear Brake:||Clarks CMD-15 Mechanical Disc Brakes|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano STEF51 Levers|
|Front Mech:||Shimano FD-TX800|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano RDM-310 Altus|
|Shifters:||Shimano EZ Fire|
|Rims:||Double wall Alloy|
|Front Hub:||Alloy Quick Release, disc hub|
|Rear Hub:||Alloy Quick Release, disc hub|
|Front Tyre:||700x38C Trekking|
|Rear Tyre:||700x38C Trekking|
|Chainset:||Shimano 170mm Crank / 28x38x48T Chainrings|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cartridge BB 122mm Axle|
|Cassette:||8spd 11-32T HG31 Cassette|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.