Crank Brothers Y 16 Multi Tools
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Multi Tools See the latest products
New in Multi Tools
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Y tools are a new take on the traditional multi tool. Designed to offer shop quality tools you ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The 2 Y tools are held in their carry frame due to their magnetised centres. Like with the Y-12 tool there is a compartment containing 6 bits which can be used with the driver on one of the Y tools. In addition there is a CO2 inflator and a chain breaker. The chain breaker is used by inserting the 8mm in the bottom of the chain breaker and the second Y tool is then used as the handle to unwind the pin. You get great leverage and grip making chain repairs on the trail a little less frustrating.
- Weight: 260g
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Dimensions: 89mm x 94mm at the widest points
- Y tools: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm and bit driver
- CO2 inflator - threaded cartridge compatible
- Chain breaker - compatible with 8/9/10 and 11 speed chains
- Bit compartment: 2mm, 2.5mm, 1-phillips screwdriver head, 1-flat head screwdriver head, T-10 and T-25 torx keys.