Cube Access WS C:62 Pro 29er Womens 2018 - Hardtail MTB Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Fast flowing singletrack adventures. The Cube Access WS C:62 Pro 29er is a hardtail mountain bike th... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Fast flowing singletrack adventures. The Cube Access WS C:62 Pro 29er is a hardtail mountain bike that is built around a high-quality carbon fibre composite frame. Fast uphill and confident on the way down this carbon hardtail MTB is a great way to make the most of those cross-country trails. This C:62 SL Carbon frame is brand new for 2018 and features a 12mm rear thru axle for a stiffer rear end and shorter chainstays for nimbler handling. The 29” wheels offer rapid rolling performance on rough as well as smooth surfaces. Smaller riders may prefer the fit of the Cube Access C:62 Pro 27.5".
- C:62 carbon composite frame is lightweight, stiff and strong
- RockShox Recon Silver fork offers 100mm of plush suspension travel
- Shimano XT 2x11 speed drivetrain for slick gear shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping power
- 29” wheels for rapid rolling over the rough and smooth
- Sizes: 17”, 19”
- Colour: Carbon/Mint
- The Cube Access WS C:62 Pro 29er is available with 0% APR finance
When your riding aspirations stretch further than your local train centre, you'll want a bike that can match them. That's why we developed the Access C:62 Pro - an all new carbon-framed hardtail for women who love the climbs as much as they do the singletrack descents. With a new frame for 2018 and a selection of components that reads almost like a wish-list, this is a bike that you're going to fall in love with. The smooth RockShox Recon Silver fork is easy to adjust and has 100mm of rock-swallowing travel. Shimano's 2x11 gears feature a wide range and super-reliable shifting. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes mean you're always in control, no matter how steep the trail.
We took everything we've learnt about building great handling, lightweight carbon hardtails... and put it into the Access C:62 Pro frame. Starting with our premium C:62 carbon, our engineers refined the rear end to make it shorter and stiffer, building in a Boost thru axle for good measure. The result is improved tracking and steering, even sharper acceleration and, combined with our Agile Ride Geometry (ARG), livelier handling all round. With a PressFit bottom bracket and integrated headset, the entire chassis is lighter than before, too. Slim seatstays and a 27.2mm seatpost help take some of the buzz out of the trail for greater comfort - good news if you like to ride not just hard, but long too. And we routed cables internally, partly to maintain the frame's good looks and partly so that you can be assured of long-lasting smooth gear shifting. There's even provision for a later upgrade to a Stealth dropper post.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ARG2, Tapered Headtube, PressFit Boost BB, Integrated Cable Routing, Boost148, Dropper Post Ready|
|Fork:||Rockshox Recon Silver TK AIR, Pop Loc, 100mm|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit I-t-R, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/8"|
|Stem:||Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm|
|Bars:||Cube Rise Trail Bar, 700mm|
|Front Brake:||BR-M315, Hydraulic Disc Brake 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||BR-M315, Hydraulic Disc Brake 160mm|
|Front Mech:||Shimano XT FD-M8020-E, E- Type, Side Swing|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX SL-M7000|
|Rims:||Cube EX21, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready|
|Front Hub:||Shimano Deore HB-M6000, Centerlock|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano Deore FH-M6010-B, 12mm, Boost, Centerlock|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Tough Tom, Active, 2.25|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Rapid Rob, Active, 2.25|
|Seat Post:||Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano XT FC-M8000-B2, 34x24T, Boost, 175mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.