Cube Aerium C:68 Race 28 2017 - Triathlon Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Triathlon bikes See the latest products
New in Triathlon bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The new Aerium C:68 Race is a high performance machine for podium-chasing triathletes and time trial... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Aerium C:68 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Internal Cable Routing Frame
- CUBE Aerium C:62 Aero Fork
- Aero TTV01 Brake System
- Mavic Cosmic Elite, QR Wheelset
The Cube Aerium C:68 Race 28 2017 Features are:
Frame: Aerium C:68 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Internal Cable Routing
Fork: CUBE Aerium C:68 Aero
Headset: FSA Orbit I, 1 1/8" integrated
Bars: Profile Svet CarbonCUBE Grip Control
Stem: CUBE Aerium C:68 Integrated, 31.8mm
Front Mech: Shimano Ultegra FD-6800F, Braze-On
Rear Mech: Shimano Ultegra RD-6800SS, 11-Speed
Shifters Shimano Dura Ace SL-BSR1, Barend Shifter
Chainset: Rotor Flow 52x38T, 170mm (S/M), 172.5mm (L/XL)
Chain: Shimano CN-HG700-11
Front Brake: Levers: Profile Aero Brake Lever Carbon / brakes: Aero TTV01 / Shimano 105 BR-5810
Rear Brake: Levers: Profile Aero Brake Lever Carbon / brakes: Aero TTV01 / Shimano 105 BR-5810
Rims: Mavic Cosmic Elite, QR/QR
Front Hub: QR
Rear Hub: QR
Tyres: Mavic Yksion Elite, 120 TPI, 23-622 Front - Mavic Yksion Elite, 120 TPI, 23-622 Rear
Seatpost: CUBE Aerium Super HPC Aero
Pedals: Not Included
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.