Cube Agree C:62 SLT Disc 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Race to the podium. The Cube Agree C:62 SLT Disc is a road race bike that is built around a high-tec... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Race to the podium. The Cube Agree C:62 SLT Disc is a road race bike that is built around a high-tech frame and features cutting-edge components. With a full Shimano Ultegra Di2 groupset you get the ultimate in shifting performance with hydraulic disc brakes for consistent speed control in all weather conditions.
- C:62 Advanced carbon frame for rapid accelerations and nimble handling
- C:62 carbon aero fork slices through the air more efficiently
- Full Shimano Ultegra Di2 groupset for the ultimate shifting performance
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Newmen Evolution Wheels for rapid rolling performance
- Sizes: 50cm, 53cm, 56cm, 58cm, 60cm, 62cm
- Colour: Carbon/Black
- The Cube Agree C:62 SL is available with 0% Apr finance
When your goal is the podium, you need a bike that will deliver - time after time. That's why we developed the Agree C:62 SLT. It's an uncompromisingly light, stiff and agile race bike that will allow you to reach your potential. We began with the light, stiff, comfortable and ærodynamic Agree C:62 carbon chassis and fork for great handling, explosive acceleration and mile-munching comfort. Then we selected a full complement of Newmen's peerless cockpit components and wheels, so you'll always be in complete control. Finally, we added - what else? - Shimano's supremely reliable Ultegra Di2 disc components for slick shifting and ultimate stopping power. Whether you're chasing a personal best or an end-of-season trophy, this is a bike that'll help get you there.
The centrepiece of the Agree C:62 SLT is undoubtedly one of the most advanced disc-compatible carbon race frames available. Our engineers pulled out all the stops to make this chassis nimble, comfortable, efficient and ærodynamic - all at the same time. Impossible? Not when you know how. Front and rear wheels feature X12 axles for improved stiffness, while the complex profiled down tube and chainstays build into an incredibly efficient structure.
Slender seatstays and the carbon fork blades combine with a narrow diameter seatpost for surprising comfort, while the integrated seat clamp is just one of the small touches that helps improve ærodynamics. The tapered head tube and PressFit bottom bracket improve steering precision and pedalling efficiency, and the internally routed cables keep everything neat and tidy. The looks may be understated, but the performance is anything but.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology Aero Frame, Flat Mount Disc, Road Aero Endurance Geometry, AXH, 12x142mm|
|Fork:||Cube CSL Evo Aero C:62 Technology, 1 1/8" / 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount|
|Headset:||FSA I-t, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"|
|Stem:||Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm|
|Bars:||Newmen Advanced Wing Bar, Carbon|
|Front Brake:||Ultegra BR-R8070|
|Rear Brake:||Ultegra BR-R8070|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-R8050-F|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-8050-DSS, 11-Speed|
|Rims:||Newmen Evolution SL R.32|
|Front Tyre:||Continental Grand Prix 4000S II Kevlar, 25-622|
|Rear Tyre:||Continental Grand Prix 4000S II Kevlar, 25-622|
|Seat Post:||Newmen Advanced, 27.2mm, Carbon|
|Chainset:||Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II, 50x34T|
|Cassette:||Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-28T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.