Cube Cross EXC Trapeze Womens 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Take the scenic route home. The Cube Cross EXC Trapeze is a versatile women’s hybrid sports bike tha... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Take the scenic route home. The Cube Cross EXC Trapeze is a versatile women’s hybrid sports bike that offers capable all-weather performance on gravel tracks and forest roads as well as urban streets and cycle paths. With plush RockShox fork and full Shimano XT groupset the Cross EXC is ready for you next cycling adventure.
- Aluminium frame, with double butted frame tubes, smooth welds & tapered head tube
- RockShox Paragon Gold fork offers 63mm of plush suspension travel with lockout
- Shimano XT 3x10 speed drivetrain for slick shifting with a wide gear range
- Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes for consistent all-weather stopping power
- Easy Mount Kickstand compatible
- Sizes: 46cm, 50cm, 54cm
- Colour: Iridium/Red
- The Cube Cross EXC Trapeze is available with 0% APR finance
You know how it is: you're out for a ride and you just can't help taking the long route home, or trying out the turning you've never been down before. The more ambitious you are with your riding, the more you expect out of your bike. That's where the Cross EXC comes in. A high quality chassis, superb RockShox Paragon Gold air suspension fork and Shimano XT transmission and hydraulic disc brakes mean you've everything you need at your fingertips for longer, more adventurous riding. Whether it's a hilly ride that nudges into mountain territory, or a relaxed spin with friends that takes on a competitive edge, choose the Cross EXC... and ride like you mean it.
When they set out to design the Cross EXC's aluminium frame, our engineers set themselves an ambitious goal: to increase efficiency, stability and riding comfort, all whilst reducing weight. That's why they chose a double butted tubeset and used our Smooth Welding technology at the joins, for a sleek, stiff and lightweight structure. The intelligent way that the down tube meets the tapered head tube makes this area of the frame particularly stiff, improving steering precision. Internal cable routing matches the frame's svelte appearance while reducing the need for fiddly maintenance and, as you'd expect, multi-functional dropouts make it easy to attach accessories like mudguards and a luggage carrier. Versatile, sleek, fast and fun: the Cross EXC is the definition of a cycling all-rounder.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite Trekking Cross Taper Double Butted|
|Fork:||Rockshox Paragon Gold RMT Taper, 65mm|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"|
|Stem:||Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm|
|Bars:||Cube Rise Trail Bar, 680mm|
|Front Brake:||XT BR-M8000, Hydraulic Disc Brake 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||XT BR-M8000, Hydraulic Disc Brake 160mm|
|Front Mech:||Shimano XT FD-T8000, Top Swing, 31.8mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT RD-T8000, 10-Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano XT SL-T8000|
|Rims:||Cube EX21, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready|
|Front Hub:||Shimano XT HB-M8000, QR, Centerlock|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano XT FH-M8000, QR, Centerlock|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Smart Sam, Performance Kevlar, 44x622|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Smart Sam, Performance Kevlar, 44x622|
|Seat Post:||Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano XT FC-T8000, Hollowtech II, 48x36x26T, 175mm, Integrated BB, Chainguard|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-M771, 11-34T|
|Pedals:||Cube Aluminium MTB|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.