Cube Curve Allroad 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Paved road, gravel road – Allroad. The Cube Curve Allroad is urban mobility and freedom rolled into ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Paved road, gravel road – Allroad. The Cube Curve Allroad is urban mobility and freedom rolled into one. Wherever you ride the Curve Allroad takes it all in its stride.
Commuting to work becomes a pleasure with this hybrid bike - and when you have to ride home late, the integrated lighting system will keep you safe and on the right side of the law. But don't let its practicality fool you - the Curve Allroad still oozes cutting edge cool.
With the Cube Curve Allroad, you’re getting a state-of-the-art frame. Double butted aluminium tube walls shave extra weight while keeping the Curve nice and stiff.
The multi-functional dropouts make it easy to attach a luggage rack. And the cables are all routed internally, protecting them from dirt to reduce the need for maintenance and adding to the bike's clean looks. If the worst happens, the derailleur hanger is also easy to replace.
Upgraded for this year the Curve Allroad comes with a capable 3x9 Shimano Altus/Deore drivetrain controlled by ergonomic Rapidfire Plus shifters.
Rough surfaces are no problem, thanks to the Suntour NEX HLO suspension fork's comfort-enhancing smooth ride and optional lockout. Tektro's HD-M285 hydraulic disc brake system supplies precise, powerful stopping power irrespective of the weather.
A key safety feature of the Allroad bike is the silent and maintenance free hub dynamo producing energy in all-weather for the built-in Busch & Müller light system, including a bright red Trelock LED at the rear to keep you safe in traffic.
The built-in mudguards will always keep the road spray off your work clothes.
- Lightweight & responsive aluminium frame
- Plush SR Suntour NEX HLO fork
- Powerful Tektro HD-M285, Hydr. Disc Brakes
- Capable 3x9 speed Shimano drivetrain
- Front light Busch&Müller Lyt 1781
- Backlight Trelock LS 633 Duo Top
- Kickstand CUBEstand Cmpt
- Mudguards SKS Stingray
- Size: 46cm, 50cm, 54cm, 58cm, 62cm
- Colour: Grey/Flash Orange
- The Cube Curve Allroad is available on 0% APR finance
The Cube Curve Allroad 28 2017 Features are:
Frame: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Cross Double Butted
Fork: SR Suntour NEX HLO, 63mm
Headset: FSA No.10, Semi-Integrated
Bars: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mmCUBE Performance Grip
Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
Shifters: Shimano SL-M370, Rapidfire-Plus
Front Mech: Shimano FD-M370, Topswing, 31.8mm
Rear Mech: Shimano Deore RD-M592, 9-Speed
Chainset: Shimano FC-M371, 48x36x26T, BB-UN100, 175mm, Chainguard
Chain: KMC X9
Front Brake: Tektro HD-M285, Hydr. Disc Brake 160mm
Rear Brake: Tektro HD-M285, Hydr. Disc Brake 160mm
Rims: Rims: CUBE ZX20, 32H, Disc
Front Hub: Shimano DH-3D32, Hub Dynamo, QR
Rear Hub: CUBE K68R
Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active 44x622 Front - Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active 44x622 Rear
Seatpost: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2
Pedals: Not Included