Cube Editor 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Cycle the city in style. The Cube Editor is an urban hybrid sports bike that combines practical cycl... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Cycle the city in style. The Cube Editor is an urban hybrid sports bike that combines practical cycling utility with stealth looks. With an ultra-low maintenance 11-speed drivetrain, combined with a lightweight frame and hydraulic disc brakes the Cube Editor is ideal for all sorts of city cycling.
- Lightweight aluminium alloy frame for rapid cycling
- Shimano Alfine 11 speed hub gears for easy gear shifting
- Belt drive is smooth running and requires almost no maintenance
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Colour: Black/Orange
- Sizes: 46cm, 50cm, 54cm, 58cm, 62cm
- The Cube Editor is available with 0% APR finance
We had one goal in mind when we set out to design the Editor: make the ultimate urban assault bike. Ultimate looks, ultimate comfort, ultimate speed, ultimate practicality. That's why we gave it an advanced aluminium double butted frame, then paired it with a sleek rigid fork. It's the reason we didn't compromise on the transmission, selecting Shimano's superb Alfine 11 speed hub gear and combining it with a Gates belt drive for silent running and practically maintenance-free performance. It's the thinking behind the powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, which offer reliable stopping in even the wettest of conditions. And it's also why our engineers refined the mudguard and luggage carrier mounting points, so that your bike retains its good looks at all times. Because what use is performance, if you can't have it with a big dollop of style on the side?
Why is this frame so comparatively light amongst urban bikes? Well, only our engineers know the precise reason for that (and they're not telling). But we know enough to be able to tell you that it's got a lot to do with the double butted aluminium tubing, which saves weight where it's not needed without compromising strength or stiffness. We can say that with certainty because, like all our bikes, the Editor has passed stringent testing in our own laboratory to ensure it'll withstand hard use. It's also been specially designed to cope with the specific demands of the Gates belt drive, with a Split&Slide dropout enabling an easy belt change and a super-reliable, super-easy belt tension adjuster. We even found room for two bottle mounts, so your weekday urban sidekick can double up as a weekend companion in the country. Did we think of everything? We reckon we did.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite Urban Double Butted|
|Fork:||Cube Aluminium Rigid Fork|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit Z semi-integrated 1 1/8"|
|Stem:||Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm|
|Bars:||Cube Flat Race Bar, 660mm|
|Front Brake:||Deore BR-M6000, Hydraulic Disc Brake 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Deore BR-M6000, Hydraulic Disc Brake 160mm|
|Shifters:||Shimano Alfine SL-S700|
|Rims:||Cube UX24, 32H, Disc|
|Front Hub:||Shimano Deore HB-M6000, QR, Centerlock|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano Alfine SG-S7001, 11-Speed, Nut, Centerlock|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Marathon Supreme, Kevlar, 42x622|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Marathon Supreme, Kevlar, 42x622|
|Seat Post:||Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Gates CDX Center Track, 46T, BB Gates|
|Chain:||Gates CDX Center Track, 111|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.