Cube Elite C:68 29 SLT 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Cube could very well have named this bike the ‘Ultimate.’ The Cube Elite C:68 SLT hardtail is one of... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Cube could very well have named this bike the ‘Ultimate.’ The Cube Elite C:68 SLT hardtail is one of the fastest bikes in the world in cross country mountain bike racing.
Not all carbon is made equal, and Cube’s C:68 uses no less than 68% of the black stuff in its construction – an incredibly high amount. The result is a material with an enormous strength-to-weight ratio, giving its designers the freedom to use thinner tube walls which save weight, without sacrificing any strength or stiffness. Formed using cube’s Twin Mold technology, every single fibre sits perfectly in the right place.
RockShox set out to reinvent the MTB fork when they designed the 100mm travel RS-1. The upside down design drastically reduces the unsprung weight of the front wheel & suspension assembly, making the fork incredibly supple and responsive to small & fast bumps – exactly the kind of bumps you find on a world class cross-country trail. Unlike the upside-down forks of yesteryear, the RS-1 remains incredibly stiff around the stanchions, thanks to the Predictive Steering system which ties the front of the bike together.
SRAM’s latest groundbreaking 1x drivetrain adorns the cube Elite C:68 SLT, in all its shiny golden glory. XX1 Eagle 12 speed gearing gives you a massive 500% gear range, and the shift action & chain retention is simply sublime. Keeping the weight down is a set of Magura MT8 carbon disc brakes, with carbon calipers. Featherweight brakes with monster-sized stopping power!
- C:68 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold carbon is cube’s highest grade carbon fibre ever
- RockShox RS-1 Carbon inverted 100mm fork delivery sublime bump sensitivity & super plush travel
- SRAM XX1 Eagle 1x12 speed groupset – the ultimate lightweight wide-range MTB gearing
- Magura MT8 Carbon discs are the first choice for XC racers needing light & powerful brakes
- DT CSW MC 4.9 Straightpull Wheelset, with deeper rim section for improved strength & aerodynamics
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in, 23in
- Colour: Zeroblack
- The Cube Elite C:68 29 SLT 29er is available with 0% APR finance
The Cube Elite C:68 29 Slt 1X 29er 2017 Features are:
Frame: C:68 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ARG2, Tapered Headtube, PressFit BB, X12, Integrated Cable Routing
Fork: Rock Shox RS-1 Carbon Upside-Down, Hydraulic X-Loc, Predictive Steering, Tapered, 100mm
Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
Bars: Syntace Vector Carbon High10, 760mmCUBE SCR
Stem: Syntace F109, 31.8mm
Shifters: Sram XX1 Eagle
Rear Mech: Sram XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
Chainset: Sram XX1 Eagle 34T, 175mm
Chain: Sram PC-XX1 12-Speed
Front Brake: Magura MT8 180mm
Rear Brake: Magura MT8 160mm
Rims: DT CSW MC 4.9 Straightpull Wheelset, 28 Spokes
Tyres: Schwalbe Rocket Ron, Kevlar, 2.25, LiteSkin Front - Schwalbe Racing Ralph, Kevlar, 2.25, LiteSkin Rear
Seatpost: Syntace P6 Carbon Raceflex 27,2*400mm
Pedals: Not Included