Cube Litening C:62 Pro 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The advanced design of the superlight C:62 frame, slick performance of the electronic Shimano Ultegr... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- CUBE C:62 Advanced, Internal Cable Routing Frame
- CUBE CSL Evo C:62 Technology Fork
- Shimano Ultegra Groupset
- Fulcrum Racing 55 QR Wheelset
- Schwalbe One Tyres
|Frame:||CUBE C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Internal Cable Routing|
|Fork:||CUBE CSL Evo C:62 Technology, 1 1/8 - 1 1/4" Tapered|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit C33 ACB I-t Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/4"|
|Bars:||Cube Wing Race Bar CarbonCUBE Grip Control|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Ultegra BR-6800|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Ultegra BR-6800|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-6870, Braze-On|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-6870-SS, 11-Speed|
|Rims:||Fulcrum Racing 55, QR/QR|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe One, Kevlar, 25-622|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe One, Kevlar, 25-622|
|Seat Post:||CUBE Performance Motion Post, 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Ultegra FC-6800, 50x34T, 170mm (50/52cm), 172,5mm (54/56/58cm), 175mm (60/62cm)|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Cube Litening C:62 Pro 2017 - Road Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Amazing bike, really neat build and very comfortable to ride. The Di2 is a real treat and upgrade to my previous Tiagra!
Amazing bike, really neat build and very comfortable to ride. The Di2 is a real treat and upgrade to my previous Tiagra!Close review