Cube Litening C:62 Race Disc 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Cutting-edge road race performance. The Cube Litening C:62 Race Disc is a rapid road bike that is de... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Cutting-edge road race performance. The Cube Litening C:62 Race Disc is a rapid road bike that is designed to give you a performance advantage at the head of the peloton. With its advanced C:62 carbon fibre frame, electronic shifting and hydraulic disc brakes the Cube Litening is ideal for rapid road riding and racing.
- C:62 Carbon fibre composite frame is stiff and lightweight
- Full C:62 carbon fork for precise steering control
- Full Shimano Ultegra Di2 groupset for the ultimate shifting precision
- Newmen Evolution SL wheels for rapid rolling
- Sizes: 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 60cm, 62cm
- Colour: Teamline
- The Cube Litening C:62 Race Disc is available with 0% APR finance
What do you get when you combine the proven performance advantages of a state-of-the-art carbon race bike with the awesome stopping power of disc brakes? The short answer is the Litening C:62 Disc. The longer answer would have to take into account the full C:62 carbon chassis and matching fork, the peerless shifting performance of Shimano's Ultegra Di2 electronic gears, and the speed advantage offered by disc brakes. Brake later, brake harder and brake confidently, even in the wet: those are the Litening C:62 Disc's unbeatable characteristics. With Newmen cockpit components and a Newmen Evolution SL R.25 wheelset, this bike has everything you need to take your performance all the way to the podium.
Disc brakes demand special consideration when it comes to frame design. So we took our Advanced Twin Mould, monocoque construction frame and aero CSL C:68 fork and optimised both for the extra power of disc brakes. Oversized carbon tubes in the main frame and chainstays, a tapered head tube and super stiff bottom bracket area all ensure an excellent stiffness-to-weight ratio, so you can make the best use of your power and strength. But it's not all about speed over comfort - slim seat stays and a flattened top tube add controlled flex to reduce rider fatigue over longer distances. Power, control and comfort: you CAN have it all.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||CUBE C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Flat Mount Disc, Race Geometry, AXH, 12x142mm|
|Fork:||Cube CSL Evo C:68 Technology, 1 1/8" / 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit C33 ACB I-t Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/4"|
|Stem:||Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm|
|Bars:||Newmen Advanced Wing Bar, Carbon|
|Front Brake:||Ultegra BR-R8070|
|Rear Brake:||Ultegra BR-R8070|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-R8050-F|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-8050-DSS, 11-Speed|
|Rims:||Newmen Evolution SL R.25|
|Front Tyre:||Continental Grand Prix 4000S II Kevlar, 25-622|
|Rear Tyre:||Continental Reifen Grand Prix 4000S II Kevlar, 25-622|
|Seat Post:||Newmen Advanced, 27.2mm, Carbon|
|Chainset:||Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II, 50x34T|
|Cassette:||Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-28T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.