Cube SL Road Trapeze Womens 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Simple and efficient. The Cube SL Road Trapeze is a women’s specific flat bar road bike with ad ligh... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Simple and efficient. The Cube SL Road Trapeze is a women’s specific flat bar road bike with ad lightweight alloy frame that features a lowered top tube for easier starting and stopping. Combining the efficiency of a road bike with the easy handling of a flat handlebar and the all-weather stopping power of hydraulic disc brakes the Cube SL Road is ideal for urban cycling.
- Lightweight Women’s specific aluminium frame with full rack and mudguard mounts
- Aluminium fork with tapered steerer for improved handling
- Shimano Claris 2x8 speed drivetrain offers a wide gear range
- Shimano Hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Easy Mount Kickstand ready
- Sizes: 47cm, 50cm, 53cm
- Colour: Black/Blue
- The Cube SL Road Trapeze Women’s is available with 0% APR finance
Simplicity defined: the SL Road is cycling in its purest form. We've kitted out this bike with the best technology we could find, given it the sleekest looks our design team could come up with and, above all, equipped it with the potential for speed. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes mean you'll always be in control, so you can stop safely in all weathers. But less is sometimes more - and that's why the SL Road is so fast on Tarmac, whether it's on the daily commute or a training ride on country B-roads. Minimalist cool, and great value too. What more could you need?
We've welded the SL Road's aluminium frame from extremely light double butted tubes, giving the best combination of low weight, superb strength and great ride quality. As you'd expect, it's passed all our in-house testing for safety and durability. For the lightweight aluminium fork's design, we took our inspiration from our racing bikes - the æro shape is exceptionally stiff and looks fast even when the bike is standing still. We also routed the cables inside the down tube, adding to the bike's sleek looks and reducing wear and tear in the process.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite Crossroad Taper Double Butted|
|Fork:||Cube Aluminium Rigid Fork|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit Z-t ECO, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"|
|Stem:||Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm|
|Bars:||Cube Flat Race Bar, 660mm|
|Front Brake:||BR-M315, Hydraulic Disc Brake 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||BR-M315, Hydraulic Disc Brake 160mm|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Claris FD-R2000-BM, 31.8mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Claris RD-R2000-SS, 8-Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Claris SL-R2000|
|Rims:||Cube ZX20, 32H, Disc|
|Front Hub:||Shimano HB-TX505|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano FH-TX505, Centerlock|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe CX Comp, 40x622|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe CX Comp, 40x622|
|Seat Post:||Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Claris FC-R2000, 50x34T, BB-RS500|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T|
|Pedals:||Cube PP MTB|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.