Cube Stereo 120 HPA Pro 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Your ticket to affordable trail riding. The Cube Stereo 120 HPA Race is a full sus mountain bike wit... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Your ticket to affordable trail riding. The Cube Stereo 120 HPA Race is a full sus mountain bike with 27.5” wheels and 120mm of plush suspension travel, for cross country MTB adventures and trail centre loops.
The lightweight aluminium alloy frame is built with triple butted tubes and advanced hydroforming techniques, which shaves off the grams as well as offering a stiff platform. Dialled for the trail, the Agile Ride Geometry offers a nimble, responsive ride on mountain bike trails. Internal cable routing keeps the lines nice and clean and the frame is ready to take a stealth dropper post.
Fully active, even while pedalling and braking, the ‘four-bar’ Efficient Trail Control suspension system gives you 120mm of plush suspension travel to tame the trail. The 27.5” wheels offer the ideal balance between nimble handling and rapid rolling performance. Ideal for medium and smaller riders this 27.5” version of the Cube Stereo 120 is available in 16”, 18” and 20” sizes (larger riders may prefer the 29er model that is available in 17”, 19”, 21” and 23” sizes).
The suspension is controlled by the RockShox Recon Silver fork up front and Manitou Radium Expert shock on the rear. Both units are air sprung with adjustable rebound damping so they’re easy to set up for every rider.
The Shimano XT/Deore 2x10 speed drivetrain gives you reliable shifting over a wide range of gears while the hydraulic disc brakes ensure powerful all-weather stopping control.
Keep on smiling, ride after ride on the Cube Stereo 120 HPA Pro full sus MTB.
- Ultralight HPA aluminium alloy frame is stiff and strong
- Efficient Trail Control suspension system offers 120mm of fully active travel
- RockShox Recon Silver TK fork offers 120mm of plush suspension travel
- Manitou Radium Expert shock with lockout for efficiency on smoother trails
- Shimano XT/Deore 2x10 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- 27.5” wheels offer nimble handling and rapid rolling
- Sizes: 16”, 18”, 20” (29er available in 17”, 19”, 21” & 23”)
- Colour: Black/Flash Orange
- Weight: 13.3kg, 16" (Tredz tested - with pedals)
- The Cube Stereo 120 HPA Pro 27.5 is available with 0% APR finance
The Cube Stereo 120 Hpa Pro 27.5" 2017 Features are:
Frame: HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroform, Triple Butted, ATG, ETC 4-Link, AXH
Rear Shock: Manitou Radium Expert RL, 184x44mm, Rebound Adjust, Lockout
Fork: Rock Shox Recon Silver TK Air, PushLoc, 15mm Maxle, Tapered, 120mm
Headset: FSA 1.5E ZS, Tapered, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
Bars: CUBE Rise Trail Bar Pro, 720mmCUBE Race Grip, 1-Clamp
Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
Front Mech: Shimano Deore FD-M617-D, Direct Mount, Side Swing
Rear Mech: Shimano XT RD-M781-DSGSL, Shadow, Direct Mount, 10-Speed
Shifters Shimano Deore SL-M610, Rapidfire-Plus
Chainset: Shimano Deore FC-M617, 36x22T, 175mm
Chain: KMC X10
Front Brake: Shimano BR-M315, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm
Rear Brake: Shimano BR-M315, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm
Rims: Answer Atac MA, 28/28 Spokes, 15mm / X12, Tubeless Ready
Front Hub: 15mm
Rear Hub: X12
Tyres: Conti X-King, folding, 2.2 Front,
Conti X-King, folding, 2.2 Rear
Seatpost: CUBE Performance Post, 31.6mm
Pedals: Not Included