Cube Stereo 120 HPC TM 29 Mountain Bike 2022 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Got an off-road route in mind? The Cube Stereo 120 HPC TM 29 has everything you need to tackle it wi... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Product DescriptionGot an off-road route in mind? The Cube Stereo 120 HPC TM 29 has everything you need to tackle it with ease. Featuring a 52-tooth large sprocket for extended climbing ability, Sram's GX 1x12 transmission puts the right gear at your fingertips. We fitted Shimano's powerful, progressive XT hydraulic discs for super stopping power. And Fox's 34 Rhythm fork and Float DPS rear shock serve up all the trail-flattening travel you need for comfort and control. There's even a dropper post to help you with those more adventurous line choices.
• Lightweight carbon frame for a fast, efficient ride
• Fox 34 Float Rhythm fork for 130mm of plush suspension travel
• Fox Float DPS shock controls the 120mm mm of rear travel
• Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes for powerful speed control
• SRAM Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain for easy shifting and a wide gear range
• Colours: Flashgrey/Olive
• Sizes: S, M, L, XL
• The Cube Stereo 120 HPC is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||HPC Carbon Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Aluminum 6061 T6 Rear Triangle, ATG, ETC 4-Link, Boost 148, AXH|
|Fork:||Fox 34 Float Rhythm, 2-Position Sweep-Adjust GRIP Damper, Tapered, 15x110mm, 130mm|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float DPS, 190x45mm, Open/Medium/Firm Mode|
|Headset:||VP Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"|
|Stem:||Newmen Evolution SL 318.4, 31.8mm|
|Bars:||Newmen Evolution SL 318.25, 760mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano XT BR-M8100, Hydr. Disc Brake (203/180)|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano XT BR-M8100, Hydr. Disc Brake (203/180)|
|Rear Mech:||Sram GX Eagle™, 12-Speed|
|Shifters:||Sram NX Eagle™ Trigger|
|Rims:||Fulcrum Red 55 EM, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm/12x148mm, Tubeless Ready|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Forekaster, EXO, Tubeless Ready, 2.35|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Forekaster, EXO, Tubeless Ready, 2.35|
|Seat Post:||CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, (S: 120mm, M/L/XL: 130mm)|
|Saddle:||SDG Bel Air V3|
|Chainset:||Sram X1 1000 Eagle™ DUB 30T, Boost, 170mm|
|Chain:||Sram SX Eagle™|
|Cassette:||Sram XG-1275 Eagle™, 10-52T|