Cube Sting WLS 120 Pro 2X 27.5" Womens Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information In our experience, women like to shred the trails just as hard as men. That's why we developed the S... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroform Frame
- Manitou Minute TS Air Fork
- Manitou Radium Expert RL Rearshock
- Answer Atac MA Wheelset
The Cube Sting Wls 120 Pro 2X 27.5" Womens 2017 Features are:
Frame: HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroform, Triple Butted, ETC 4-Link, AXH
Rear Shock: Manitou Radium Expert RL, 184x44mm, Rebound Adjust, Lockout
Fork: Manitou Minute TS Air, HexLock SL 15mm Axle, Tapered, 120mm
Headset: FSA 1.5E ZS, Tapered, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
Bars: CUBE Rise Trail Bar Pro, 720mmCUBE Natural Fit Race
Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
Front Mech: Shimano XT FD-M8020-D, Direct Mount, Side Swing
Rear Mech: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed, Direct Mount
Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M7000-I, Direct Attach
Chainset: Shimano XT FC-M8000, 34/24T, 175mm
Chain: KMC X11
Front Brake: Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm
Rear Brake: Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm
Rims: Answer Atac MA, 15QR / X12, Tubeless-Ready
Front Hub: 15QR
Rear Hub: X12
Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Kevlar, PerfL., 2,35 Front, Schwalbe Nobby Nic Kevlar, PerfL., 2,35 Rear
Seatpost: CUBE Performance Post, 31.6mm
Pedals: Not Included
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.