Cube Touring SL Trapeze 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Cube have given their women’s Touring SL hybrid sports bike only the best ingredients for a long tou... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Cube have given their women’s Touring SL hybrid sports bike only the best ingredients for a long touring ride, fitness session and commute.
The Cube Touring SL Trapeze is equipped with a lightweight, double butted aluminium frame. This is the women’s specific, Trapeze, version of the Touring SL with a low top tube to make getting on and off the bike easier.
Internal cable routing tidies up the bike, improves looks and keeps the cables working longer for clean, precise gear shifts. Efficient Comfort Geometry is, as the name suggests, both comfortable and efficient for long days in the saddle. Extremely stiff 3D forged dropouts integrate the brake caliper mount and a Cube kickstand improves daily practicality. It all adds up to a stable and high quality frame, worthy of the wheels and equipment fitted to it.
A Shimano transmission with Deore XT rear derailleur gives you 30 gears - a wide enough range to tackle any kind of terrain. Stopping power is courtesy of a set of Shimano's powerful, reliable BR-M315 hydraulic discs, which will haul bike and rider safely to a halt irrespective of the weather or how heavy the load is.
The built-in Busch&Müller lighting system with 20 lux output and reliable hub dynamo, combined with CUBE mudguards, makes the Touring SL sporty hybrid bike is the perfect choice for unpredictable weather or when rides unexpectedly lengthen into the evening shadows.
The Trapeze women’s Touring SL is perfect for anyone looking for a real challenge, whether that's right on your doorstep or on another continent.
- Lightweight aluminium Superlite Trekking frame
- SR Suntour NEX HLO Fork smooths bumpy ground
- Front light Busch&Müller IQ Avy N Plus for on-road safety
- Backlight Busch&Müller Toplight Flat Plus for on-road safety
- Kickstand offers daily practicality
- Mudguards keep you clean and dry
- Bell Humpert to highlight your presence
- Carrier Standwell Bag Carrier for extra luggage
- Size: 46cm, 50cm, 54cm
- Colour: Black/Flash Red
- The Cube Touring SL Trapeze is available on 0% APR finance
The Cube Touring Sl 28 Trapeze 2017 Features are:
Frame: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Comfort Double Butted
Fork: SR Suntour NEX HLO, 63mm
Headset: FSA No.10, Semi-Integrated
Bars: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm, EE: CUBE Comfort Shape BarCUBE Natural Fit Comfort
Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M610, Rapidfire-Plus
Front Mech: Shimano Deore FD-T610, Top-Swing, 31.8mm, EE: Shimano Deore FD-T611-L, Down-Swing, 34.9mm
Rear Mech: Shimano XT RD-T8000, 10-Speed
Chainset: Shimano FC-T521, 48x36x26T, Octalink, BB-ES300, 175mm
Chain: KMC X10
Front Brake: Shimano BR-M315, Hydr. Disc Brake 160mm
Rear Brake: Shimano BR-M315, Hydr. Disc Brake 160mm
Rims: Rims: CUBE ZX20, 36H, Disc
Front Hub: Shimano DH-3D37, Hub Dynamo, QR
Rear Hub: Shimano FH-RM35
Tyres: Schwalbe Spicer, Active, 40x622 Front - Schwalbe Spicer, Active, 40x622 Rear
Seatpost: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm, EE: CUBE Performance Post, 30.9mm
Pedals: Not Included