Cube Touring Sl 28 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Cube have given their Touring SL hybrid sports bike only the best ingredients for a long touring rid... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Cube have given their Touring SL hybrid sports bike only the best ingredients for a long touring ride, fitness session and commute.
The Cube Touring SL is equipped with a lightweight, double butted aluminium frame. This is the unisex classic diamond frame model of the Touring. You can get an Easy Entry and Trapeze women’s models too.
Internal cable routing tidies up the bike, improves looks and keeps the cables working longer for clean, precise gear shifts. Efficient Comfort Geometry is, as the name suggests, both comfortable and efficient for long days in the saddle. Extremely stiff 3D forged dropouts integrate the brake caliper mount and a Cube kickstand improves daily practicality. It all adds up to a stable and high quality frame, worthy of the wheels and equipment fitted to it.
A Shimano transmission with Deore XT rear derailleur gives you 30 gears - a wide enough range to tackle any kind of terrain. Stopping power is courtesy of a set of Shimano's powerful, reliable BR-M315 hydraulic discs, which will haul bike and rider safely to a halt irrespective of the weather or how heavy the load is.
The built-in Busch&Müller lighting system with 20 lux output and reliable hub dynamo, combined with CUBE mudguards, makes the Touring SL sporty hybrid bike is the perfect choice for unpredictable weather or when rides unexpectedly lengthen into the evening shadows.
The Touring SL is perfect for anyone looking for a real challenge, whether that's right on your doorstep or on another continent.
- Lightweight aluminium Superlite Trekking frame
- SR Suntour NEX HLO Fork smooths bumpy ground
- Front light Busch&Müller IQ Avy N Plus for on-road safety
- Backlight Busch&Müller Toplight Flat Plus for on-road safety
- Kickstand offers daily practicality
- Mudguards keep you clean and dry
- Bell Humpert to highlight your presence
- Carrier Standwell Bag Carrier for extra luggage
- Size: 46cm, 50cm, 54cm, 58cm, 62cm
- Colour: Black/Flash Red
- The Cube Touring SL is available on 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite Trekking Comfort Double Butted|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NEX HLO, 63mm|
|Headset:||FSA No.10, Semi-Integrated|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm|
|Bars:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm, EE: CUBE Comfort Shape BarCUBE Natural Fit Comfort|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M315, Hydr. Disc Brake 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M315, Hydr. Disc Brake 160mm|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore FD-T610, Top-Swing, 31.8mm, EE: Shimano Deore FD-T611-L, Down-Swing, 34.9mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT RD-T8000, 10-Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore SL-M610, Rapidfire-Plus|
|Rims:||Rims: CUBE ZX20, 36H, Disc|
|Front Hub:||Shimano DH-3D37, Hub Dynamo, QR|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano FH-RM35|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Spicer, Active, 40x622|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Spicer, Active, 40x622|
|Seat Post:||CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm, EE: CUBE Performance Post, 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-T521, 48x36x26T, Octalink, BB-ES300, 175mm|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.