CycleOps Classic PowerSync Virtual Trainer - ANT+
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Turbo Trainers See the latest products
New in Turbo Trainers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Ride your favourite local routes or famous rides with the CycleOps Classic PowerSync turbo trainer. ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ride your favourite local routes or famous rides with the CycleOps Classic PowerSync turbo trainer. All you need to get started is an ANT+ connection to sync the PowerSync with CycleOps' Virtual Training software. There are hundreds of training plans and workouts that automatically change the resistance in the tubro, for more interesting training sessions. Often these courses and workouts come with video footage of the route too.
You can also connect your PowerSync rides to Strava through Wi-Fi and share your progress.
This turbo trainer uses electronic resistance (with PowerTap technology) meaning you can program your workouts based on your specific needs. You can set your slope, power and other metrics to fine tune how your train.
Using PowerSync technology means that the data you measure from your training session is accurate to +/- 1.5%. This is very accurate.
The CycleOps frame is sturdy and leveling feet can be adjusted for uneven surfaces. When you're not training, you can also fold the frame for easy storage.
- ANT+ compatible.
- PowerTap power meter equipped for +/- 5% accuracy.
- Some assembly required.
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", and 27" wheel sizes.
- Does not fit 29ers.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- Noise level at 20 mph is a quiet 69-70 decibels.
- Electronic resistance unit allows for programmable workouts.
- Controlled resistance lets you set your slope, power, and other metrics.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- CycleOps VirtualTraining compatible.