CycleOps Super Magneto Pro Turbo Trainer
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Turbo Trainers See the latest products
New in Turbo Trainers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The CycleOps Super Magneto Pro is one of the most versatile magnetic turbo trainers on the market ca... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The CycleOps Super Magneto Pro is one of the most versatile magnetic turbo trainers on the market catering for riders of all fitness levels. There are 4 resistance curves to choose from including; Easy, Road, Interval and Mountain. While beginners will find Easy and Road ideal for building fitness, power and technique, more advanced riders will find the challenging Interval and Mountain setting more beneficial.
Foldable legs allow you to store the trainer pretty much anywhere when you don’t need it. The Super Magneto Pro also comes pre-assembled so you don’t have to wait to start training. It will also fit 29er MTB wheels.
- SuperMagneto provides progressive resistance for all riders
- PowerTuned tech matches flywheel inertia with resistance curves
- 4 resistance curves: Easy, Flat Road, Interval, Mountain
- Lower and wider stance for more stability while sprinting
- Single side bike attachment w/ self centering cone for easy attach
- Single point levelling feature for easier use on uneven surfaces
- Legs lock into position for stability and ease of carrying.
- Unit folds flat for storage under a bed
- Completely pre-assembled units
- Fits 29-inch wheels
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
- Four resistance settings for every rider type and ride type in one trainer.
- Easy setting: Warm up before you ride hard.
- Road setting: Ride all day to build volume and build a sweat.
- Interval setting: Step up to a more intense workout.
- Mountain setting: Take on the trainer's most challenging ride.
- Power Tuned for optimal road-like feel.
- Progressive magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride.
- Features clutch knob for a perfect roller to tire tension each ride.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes.
- Will fit 29" wheels up to 2.25" width, depending on tire tread.
- Easy adjustments for ride or rider type.
- Noise level at 20 mph is a quiet 69-70 decibels.
- Single-leg levelling adjustment allows for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- CycleOps Pro series frame features a fold-flat design.
- Convenient one-sided frame mount allows for quick bike placement and removal.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer. However, it does not allow the use of bikes with 120mm rear dropout spacing.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- Compatible with virtual training apps.
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm bikes.
Cycleops Pro Series
CycleOps wanted to create a series of professional level trainers that met the goals and capabilities of any serious cyclist. We also wanted to address the unique needs of the many coaches who use our trainers and PowerTap product. With the Pro Series, we have gone one step further by creating a line that is both innovative, durable and in the top end model, integrates the PowerTap technology for precise resistance control.
The Trainer Built for Tri-Geeks, Podium Chasers and First Time Finishers Alike
SuperMagneto Pro combines versatility with an authentic road-like feel. Between seasons, use our SuperMagneto Pro to get in great shape and stay that way. It offers the most versatility of our trainers. You can adjust the resistance curves to fit a conditioned rider or a less physically fit rider. Or modify the curves to fit a big or small rider. And if you plan to share a trainer with another rider, the SuperMagneto Pro is the right choice.
Like Getting Four Trainers in One
Choose a resistance curve and start riding. Tailor your workout with the SuperMagneto Pro Trainer. It offers four resistance curves: easy, road, interval and mountain. No matter how modest or ambitious your goals, this versatile trainer can help you reach them.
- Easy Setting - Warm up before you ride hard.
- Road Setting - Ride all day to build volume and build a sweat.
- Interval Setting - Step up to a more intense workout.
- Mountain Setting- Take on the trainers most challenging ride.
Each setting allows the units four rare earth magnets to move to a different controlled working diameter as centrifugal force pushes them away from the centre. The farther away the magnet is from the centre, the higher the resistance. Spring-loaded magnets create a more desirable progressive resistance power curve. Because we designed the flywheel with more material on the outer surface, the SuperMagneto Pro delivers a smoother ride and more road-like feel. Precision-balanced flywheels add to the realism.
Bringing the Power of Riding Outside, Inside
Engineers, leading scientists, coaches and athletes have all worked together to develop the CycleOps Pro Series line of trainers. As the category leader for more than 10 years, we have refined our trainers to reflect everything we've learned about bringing the power of riding outside, inside.
- Use your trainer right out of the box and store it in a small space.
Unsurpassed Stability and Durability
- Ride on an exceptionally stable platform during even the most intense training.
Quick-Lock Cam Lever
- Quickly and easily install and remove your bike with a simple 90-degree turn of the handle.
Handy Single-Leg Leveling Adjustment
- Adjust just one leg for riding on all surfaces.
Convenient Skewer Clamp
- Center your bike from just one side and hold it securely. Ensure to engage secondary locking feature.
Big Wheels, Too
- Mount 29ers using two-position mounting bracket.
What's in the Box:
- Supermagneto Pro Trainer
- Quick release skewer
- realrides.tv coupon code
- Instruction manual
- VirtualTraining two-week free trial
CycleOps User ManualCycleOps Super Magneto Pro power curve
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.