CycleOps Wind Turbo Trainer
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Classic Turbo Trainers See the latest products
New in Classic Turbo Trainers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The CycleOps Wind turbo trainer is an entry-level option for those looking for their first indoor tr... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The CycleOps Wind turbo trainer is an entry-level option for those looking for their first indoor training system. The frame is both stable and durable and leveling feet fit 29er wheels.
The CycleOps Wind Trainer uses wind resistance which progressively gets stronger the harder you ride. For beginners and intermediate riders the resistance will offer a good level of difficulty. When the weather is poor outside, or you just can’t get out on the tarmac, the CycleOps is a great way to keep your fitness up and get time in the saddle.
- New spring loaded skewer clamp for secure bike engagement
- New leveling feet and now fits 29ers
- Vortex flywheel offers progressive resistance curve
- New bike clamp design offers more stable, secure bike fit
- Affordable quality with a lifetime warranty
- Matte black frame
Instant Home Gym
Forget stationary bikes and leave techno-infused cycle studios behind you. You're ready to build your own home gym—for roughly the same cost as one month at a spin studio. Easy to set up with your bike and fun to use, our Wind trainer lets you turn any room into your own cycle haven.
Want to train with Zwift or CycleOps VirtualTraining? All you need is a speed sensor.
- Vortex blade design generates progressive resistance.
- Diecast zinc blades double as a heavy flywheel for fluid starts and stops.
- Progressive resistance offers the widest resistance range and road-like feel.
- Adjust tire fit to resistant unit with a convenient turn knob.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- Our least quiet trainer, the Wind's noise level at 20 mph is 84-86 decibels.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- Compatible with virtual training apps.
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.
What's in the Box:
- Classic series frame
- Wind resistance unit
- Bolt action kit
- Resistance unit hardware
- Quick release skewer
- Instruction manual
- realrides.tv coupon code
- VirtualTraining two week free trial
CycleOps User ManualsCycleOps Wind Trainer power curve CycleOps Wind Trainer user manual
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.