CycleOps Wind Turbo Trainer
- ShowProduct Information The CycleOps Wind turbo trainer is an entry-level option for those looking for their first indoor tr... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Turbo Trainers Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The CycleOps Wind turbo trainer is an entry-level option for those looking for their first indoor training system. The frame is both stable and durable and leveling feet fit 29er wheels.
The CycleOps Wind Trainer uses wind resistance which progressively gets stronger the harder you ride. For beginners and intermediate riders the resistance will offer a good level of difficulty. When the weather is poor outside, or you just can’t get out on the tarmac, the CycleOps is a great way to keep your fitness up and get time in the saddle.
- New spring loaded skewer clamp for secure bike engagement
- New leveling feet and now fits 29ers
- Vortex flywheel offers progressive resistance curve
- New bike clamp design offers more stable, secure bike fit
- Affordable quality with a lifetime warranty
- Matte black frame
Instant Home Gym
Forget stationary bikes and leave techno-infused cycle studios behind you. You're ready to build your own home gym—for roughly the same cost as one month at a spin studio. Easy to set up with your bike and fun to use, our Wind trainer lets you turn any room into your own cycle haven.
Want to train with Zwift or CycleOps VirtualTraining? All you need is a speed sensor.
- Vortex blade design generates progressive resistance.
- Diecast zinc blades double as a heavy flywheel for fluid starts and stops.
- Progressive resistance offers the widest resistance range and road-like feel.
- Adjust tire fit to resistant unit with a convenient turn knob.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- Our least quiet trainer, the Wind's noise level at 20 mph is 84-86 decibels.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- Compatible with virtual training apps.
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.
What's in the Box:
- Classic series frame
- Wind resistance unit
- Bolt action kit
- Resistance unit hardware
- Quick release skewer
- Instruction manual
- realrides.tv coupon code
- VirtualTraining two week free trial
CycleOps User ManualsCycleOps Wind Trainer power curve CycleOps Wind Trainer user manual
There are currently no customer reviews
Turbo Trainers Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.