DMR Sled MTB Frame
- ShowProduct Information The DMR SLED frame is our new 27.5 160mm all-mountain ripper.Key Features:Angles which beg to descen... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Angles which beg to descend and suspension that’s happy to climb.
- Durability which gives confidence on the biggest of hucks with a weight that will allow the most epic of adventures.
- The SLED captures the very essence of what Mountain biking is for us at DMR.
- Put simply the SLED is our summary of MTB. It’s our tool for extracting fun out of every turn, speed from every feature, and laughter from every trail.
- Slack, Long and Low geometry available in 4 sizes
- Short 430mm Chainstays
- 160mm of Travel
- Custom Rock Shox Monarch RT3 Debonair Shock
- 6061 series Aluminium DMR custom tube set
- Integral welded front and rear triangles for maximum stiffness
- Virtual pivot delivered through our own ‘Orbit link’ suspension design. Developed with David Earle from Sotto design.
- Collet style main pivot hardware for maximum stiffness and durability
- All Ball bearing pivots
- Syntace X12 148mm Axle and Mech hanger
- Internal cable and hose routing
- Top guide included
- 73mm Threaded BSA BB
- Water bottle mount and Ride Saver Mount
- Clearance for tyres up to 2.4”
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 48 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 24 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below) please note this means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available