DMR Transition Jump Bike Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Jump Bike Tyres See the latest products
New in Jump Bike Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Heavy duty tyre specifically for street and trail riding.One of the important features DMR wanted wa... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
One of the important features DMR wanted was a tougher sidewall so DMR are using a double ply lay-up in the tyre carcass to stiffen up the tyre & improve impact protection.
The dense tread pattern is fast rolling with a round profile that wraps bead to bead adding further protection to the sidewall.
The tread height varies across the section giving loads of grip without squirm on hard surfaces like concrete & wooden ramps etc, the full wrap pattern gives grip in places other tyres fear to tread!
1020 Grams (for 24 x 1.9 inch)