DT Swiss CRC 1400 Spline Disc Brake Carbon Clincher Wheel
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: The gravel grand-masters! 1389 grams of all surfaces perfection, if you're looking to... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Road Bike Wheel Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The gravel grand-masters! 1389 grams of all surfaces perfection, if you're looking to take your love of the rough stuff to the next level of speed and control, these are your wheels
- The 22 mm internal width is perfect for high volume 35-45 c tyres, giving plenty of support for low pressures and maximising comfort and grip
- The rims are manufactured using a method developed by DT to ensure continuous carbon fibres are aligned with the forces passing through the wheel, increasing strength and stiffness in use without adding weight
- DT's SPLINE series 240 ratchet hubs have long been a byword for reliability and low weight, with optimum spoke placement to allow improved bracing angles, improving lateral stiffness for no additional weight, a fast-engaging 36-tooth ratchet completes a premium package
- DT's straight pull Aerolite and Aerocomp spokes offer a highly optimised mix of low weight, stiffness and aerodynamic performance with DT's renowned reliability
- If you're looking seriously at these wheels then you should be planning to use tubeless tyres and you'll be glad to hear the CRC 1400's come ready taped and with tubeless valves included
- The front wheel comes ready for 12 x 100 mm thru axles with adaptors for 15 x 100 mm, the rear comes ready for 12 x 142 mm thru axles, both come with Q/R converters
- Comes with a standard Shimano 11-speed Road freehub but can be converted to Campagnolo, Sram XD or the forthcoming XDR standard
- The maximum recommended system weight: 120 KG
- When bought as a pair they will include 6-bolt rotor adaptors, tubeless rim tape and valves
- Weight: Front 622 grams Rear: 767 grams
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Road Bike Wheel Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 48 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available