DT Swiss E 1700 MTB Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 650B See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 650B
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information DT's renowned ratchet freehub in a light, stiff and tough wheel system that can turn its hand to eve... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
DT's renowned ratchet freehub in a light, stiff and tough wheel system that can turn its hand to everything from backcountry epics to Enduro racing, outperforming considerably more costly options.
- Updated for the latest tyre tech, the E (Enduro) version now uses a 30 mm internal width sleeve-joined rim to give an ideal platform for the new breed of super high volume 2.5 inch tyre casings
- With an average weight per pair of 1911 grams in 27.5" and just 2005 grams in 29" the E 1700 SPLINE Twos offer the width and rock-smashing durability gravity racers demand without weighing you down unduly on the transfers
- Fresh new hub design allows wider spacing, improving lateral stiffness and overall wheel strength
- As one of the few manufactures of hubs, rims and spokes, the DT 1700's hubs and rims are designed from the ground up for DT's straight pull, butted Competition spokes
- Whilst the SPLINE Two's hub shells are unique, the internals are taken from DT's ever popular 350 hubs so you know you're assured excellent durability and wide axle and freehub inter compatibility along with easy, tool-free servicing
- Available in both BOOST and standard axle spacing
- When bought as a pair they will include 6-bolt rotor adaptors, tubeless rim tape and tubeless valves
- Maximum recommended system weight: 130 KG
- Colour: Black / Silver
- Wheel Diameter: 27.5 inches
- Product Type: Rear Wheels
- Brake Type: Disc
- Discipline: Enduro
- Hub Type: Bolt Thru
- Rim Type: Clincher
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.