DT Swiss ER 1600 700C Disc Brake Wheel
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:Heavy hitters, bike packers and wattage monsters assemble! With a 130 KG system weight ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Road Bike Wheel Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Heavy hitters, bike packers and wattage monsters assemble! With a 130 KG system weight limit the 32 mm deep ER 1600's are stiff, tough and ideal for anyone looking for a robust all round disc road wheelset at a reasonable price and weight
- The ER 1600's premium SBWT welded rims are 20 mm wide internally, this makes them ideal for 25- 35 mm tyres and able to cover a huge variety of roles as required
- Need something Racier? check out our Performance and Aero Road lines, building a dedicated off road machine? have a look at the super wide Cross Road series
- DT's 350 hub internals are combined with a freshly optimised SPLINE hub-shell designed to improve spoke bracing and improve stiffness, the 350 18-tooth ratchet system is the most reliable out there, it can also be serviced without the need for specialist tools, making it ideal for back country epics
- The combination of Aero Comp and super strong New Aero spokes are happy transferring the torque from even the beefiest of calves
- For those looking to use the latest tyre tech the ER 1600's come tubeless ready but can also be used with standard clinchers
- The front wheel comes ready for 12 x 100 mm thru axles with adaptors for 15 x 100, the rear comes ready for 12 x 142 mm thru axles, both come with Q/R converters
- Maximum recommended system weight: 130 KG
- When bought as a pair they will include 6-bolt rotor adaptors, tubeless rim tape and valves
- Weight: Front 819 grams Rear: 952 grams
- Product Type:Front Wheels
- Brake Type:Disc
- Discipline: Gravel & Cyclocross
- Discipline:Road & Multisport
- Hub Type: Bolt Thru
- Rim Type: Clincher
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Road Bike Wheel Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
Finance provider options available