DT Swiss GRC1400 Spline 650B Disc Brake Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: The most technically sophisticated competitive Gravel wheels out there; the GRC 140... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- The most technically sophisticated competitive Gravel wheels out there; the GRC 1400's set new benchmarks in what you can expect from an all surfaces racing wheelset
- Working with the aerodynamics experts at Swissside, DT developed entirely new testing equipment and procedures for measuring drag and rolling resistance in order the develop the GRC's unique rim profile
- Freed from the constraints of UCI certification, the result is a blisteringly fast, 24 mm wide (internal) aerodynamic wheel and that has been designed from the ground up for 35c and bigger rubber
- The rims are manufactured using a method developed by DT to ensure continuous carbon fibres are aligned with the forces passing through the wheel, increasing strength and stiffness in use without adding weight
- DT's SPLINE series 240 ratchet hubs have long been a byword for reliability and low weight, with optimum spoke placement to allow improved bracing angles, improving lateral stiffness for no additional weight, a fast-engaging 36-tooth ratchet completes a premium package
- DT's straightpull Aerolite and Aerocomp spokes offer a highly optimised mix of low weight, stiffness and aerodynamic performance with DT's renowned reliability
- The GRC 1400's come ready taped for tubeless and with valves included
- The front wheel comes ready for 12 x 100 mm thru axles with adaptors for 15 x 100 mm, the rear comes ready for 12 x 142 mm thru axles, both come with Q/R converters
- The rear comes with both a standard Shimano 11-speed Road freehub and a SRAM XDR freehub included
- Maximum recommended system weight: 130 KG
- When bought as a pair they will include 6-bolt rotor adaptors, tubeless rim tape and valves
- Weight: Front 763 grams Rear: 871 grams (700c) or Front: 727 grams Rear: 835 grams (650B)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.