DT Swiss M1900 27.5" Rear Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 650B See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 650B
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information New look, new components, new sizes: the DT Swiss M 1900 mountain bike wheels mean business. It’s be... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
New look, new components, new sizes: the DT Swiss M 1900 mountain bike wheels mean business. It’s been developed for the new all-mountain bikes. We’ve packed all our expertise into the high-end machined hubs of the M 1900 SPLINE. Forces to and from the hubs are transmitted via our proven straight pull spokes. The strong, lightweight rims meet all the demands of a tubeless setup and modern MTB tires - they’ll have you flying up and down the mountains.
- Swiss engineering in an outstanding value package, the 1900 series wheels are a fantastic option for those looking to upgrade without breaking the bank
- These super wide versions of the M (All Mountain) 1900 series use a full 30 mm internal width sleeved rim bringing them bang up to date with the latest trends in tyres
- With an average weight per pair of 1908 grams in 27.5" and just 2003 grams in 29" the M 1900 SPLINEs are some of the lightest truly wide wheels available at this price point
- The custom designed straight pull centre lock hubs share many of the features found in DT's top-end wheelsets and offer load optimised spoke beds to ensure perfect alignment and maximum rigidity
- As one of the few manufacturers of hubs, rims and spokes, the 1900's hubs and rims are designed from the ground up for DT's straight pull, Champion spokes
- Sealed cartridge bearings and easily serviceable pawl drive rear hub provide low maintenance with simple bearing replacement if required
- Available in a wide variety of axle sizes and widths, including BOOST, the 100 mm front and 142 mm rear wheels also come with both thru-axle and Q/R end caps
- When bought as a pair they will include 6-bolt rotor adaptors, tubeless rim tape and tubeless valves
- Maximum recommended system weight: 120 KG
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.